Pep: 'The players deserve a full stadium, we need our fans!'

It's difficult to stand up for what you believe in in the face of the majority particularly if it seen as anti-city to have an opinion that differs from the club and I am right there with both of you on that point.

It's just that I'm taking a pragmatic approach on this one. There are more effective ways to protest now. I loved that City fans and PSG fans joined the legal fight against UEFA's FFP for example.
Haha, I actually find it quite easy to swim against the tide and stand up for what I believe in. A trait I share with the vast majority of blues.

I can remember when a small handful of posters were pointing out Pellegrini's obvious flaws. Point being just because you're in a small minority on here doesn't mean you're in the wrong. One things for sure, we won't be going quietly ;)
Spot on brother and I for one will battle on as long as is necessary and no-one will silence me & definitely NOT UEFA!!!.... Takes a deep breath - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol :-)

Oh so i am allowed to comment then, great.

Khaldoon hasn't requested we stop, no. Just the manager former chairman Paul Lake etc so far.

And you are allowed to continue of course. However impotent & misguided that may be.

Hopefully you will be drowned out by people shouting support for the team, but if not, perhaps UEFA will allow you to continue being heard rather than turning the mics down.

"However impotent & misguided that may be.

Hopefully you will be drowned out by people shouting support for the team,

Could you possibly sound more self important and pompous? You make me cringe.

As crooked and liaring as they are dont you think continuing to boo them will turn them more crooked against us? I mean I think it has achieved what we wanted, but now it is being counter-productive.
But that's the thing, I don't see it like that. If someone you knew kept on haranguing you everywhere you went remorselessly, at some point you'd snap. The best thing to do would be to take your protester to one side and resolve the issues amicably.

They say the difficult takes time, and the impossible takes that little bit longer. So I have faith that a breaking point will be reached when others are forced to join the fight. Every team who has never won the EC/CL has something to gain and nothing to lose here. No doubt it will take time, but it will happen, I'm sure of it.

"However impotent & misguided that may be.

Hopefully you will be drowned out by people shouting support for the team,

Could you possibly sound more self important and pompous? You make me cringe.

Wheras you are doing something completely different posting pictures of suits & prawn sandwiches & making out you are superior ?

I will boo when I'm in the stadium during the anthem for reasons known and up until the moment I genuinly believe the UEFA rules in a fair transparant way to all FA's and their clubs.
As soon as the anthems final note is played I go back to supporting City fullhearted. And I don't give a shat if people do or don't agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.