Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The press would love this guy at city......

But I wouldn't, and I'd doubt he fits in with the Abu Dhabi hollistic approach. Although I like a bit of a nutter, but this guys off the scale.

Petetheblu said:
The press would love this guy at city......

But I wouldn't, and I'd doubt he fits in with the Abu Dhabi hollistic approach. Although I like a bit of a nutter, but this guys off the scale.
With hollistic approach the owners mean philosphy and specific way to work through the ranks and all levels of the club. not individuel players style and questionable reputation

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxxdbC0jYFs[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_htoP_2ZFRY[/youtube]

simon23 said:
This guy is psychotic. He makes Joey Barton look like an angel!!!!

A complete liability......

Bellamy was a bit wild, as was Barton (another lvl above) but this guy is a whole different class of unreliable and dangerous.......more unpredictable than Mario.

Opponents would target him to wind him up and we would constantly be down to 10 men..

A definite no from me

yet you completely dismiss his Disciplinary record from the past 2 seasons and his footballing quality's?

no where near the liability you make him out to be in all fairness.

An excellent defender and in all top teams they do have an element of nastiness in their ranks. If Pellegrini rates him then it is fine by me.

Ray78 said:
An excellent defender and in all top teams they do have an element of nastiness in their ranks. If Pellegrini rates him then it is fine by me.

Fully agree.

Loads of European experience in a top side and if Pellegrini wants and trusts him maybe we should show a little faith.

We can't always sign players in their early twenties on a promise they will be great in the future. Sometimes you need a thirty year old at the top of his game who has been there and done it!

Could be a key player for us (nobody wanted Bellamy and he did ok).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.