Pep's contract situation

It’s all because Pep went on an Italian chat show at the weekend and gave lots of cryptic answers.

EVERY City presser will now be full of England questions until his ego decides what job he announces to the world.
Be a good tactic to keep them all hanging every week only problem is it’s us as well he needs to consider

Why rush it? They have always had November down for talks/agreements/announcements. They have done that twice before. If anything, thise two times speculation was more intense imo, because the expectation of him leaving was higher or more obvious given it was unknown for him to stay this long st places.

Nothing has changed. A few articles, during an international break.

Absolutely zero beed to rush it, the club and Pep will do it in their own time, at their own pace, and I fully back that.
Why Rush?

Why keep everyone hanging, hugely importantly moment for the club.

A rebuild is required and I would imagine Pep leaving may well mean losing a couple of players that may stay otherwise.

Football moves quickly and the way we plan, time is everything.

Speculation in this situation is not good because as he witnessed across the road when the pisscan announced his "first" retirement and his teams form dropped off a cliff, I am sure Pep and the club are aware the very same thing happens, hence if he is staying, why delay the announcement?

Timing is everything. A big win on the APTs, rumours that City have won the 115 and then a Guardiola announcement. NP.

Why Rush?

A rebuild is required and I would imagine Pep leaving may well mean losing a couple of players that may stay otherwise.

Maybe it's part of a Guardiola test. If players look they are being affected, they will be out when he eventually stays. He is way too intelligent not to consider the effect of timing on the club and his players.

Why Rush?

I disagree. As per my post above. But that's all good and fair, and I'd end up repeating myself.

Its probably been posted elsewhere, and i appreciate the FA and PL are different entities, but bearing in mind the whole of the British media, have been labelling City (and by association Pep) a bunch of cheats for at least a couple of years, and many have implied / stated that Pep has only been able to achieve what he has, by spending huge amounts of "dirty oil money", why on earth would they want to be linked to him, particularly with the "115" still hanging around.
Also, and i know this has been posted elsewhere, clubs supposedly can't tap up other clubs managers, but presumably its ok for international associations to do so??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.