Pep's tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another goal scorer option is Gabriel Jesus. He plays left wing in Olympic because first match as striker not work (no service) but he plays centre forward for Palmeiras and score a lot. He can play wing too as we can see.

I see that's why Pep says he can plays many positions, centre halfback, inside forward (replace KDB last match) and left/right halfback in this new system.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Fernandinho at CB sometimes when Gundogan is fit. It appears that Pep has always had one CM alongside either a CB or FB in the middle of defence, but his ideal situation would probably be to have a CB with the touch and passing capabilities of a MF. In Stones he has this, so perhaps we won't see a CM at CB, but I think with rotation, injuries, radical game plans etc. it's certainly a possibility. Nobody would ever have expected Xabi Alonso to play CB but he did so sometimes for Bayern.

I was looking forward to this seasom more than I have ever before but after watching that on tuesday I feel like a kid.
Everything will fall into place we have the best manager in the world and in my opinion one of tge best ever.
If we thought the last 8 years were good I don't think we have even started yet

I saw some mention earlier this summer by one poster suggesting we could see Fernandhino and Delph as full backs. Took no notice at the time but with inverted fullbacks can see this absolutely working.

the last 2 games been like watching the players movement than the game itself you need to have eye's in the back of your head with pep's tac tic's
the game in england is to fast for us to watch players and the ball and this season is going to be time spent watching replays after replays and we still don't understand what the hell going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.