Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

OP, i have had a few run ins with this fletcher i almost got into his office to confront the little hitler, was eventually kicked out of the building. this **** needs sacking from our club, he doesnt give two shits about any1 elses opinion or the actual facts to what happens.

FUCK OFF FLETCHER YOU PIECE OF SCUM!

Bugs Bunny said:
buzzer1 said:
Yip, for once i agree with you BB

This truly is a Bluemoon first ;-)

Indeed, but the treatment being dished out to LOYAL fans is beyond a joke, we should get leaflets done up and distribute them with a time and date and march upon his office, before the end of the season.

im_still_here said:
OP, i have had a few run ins with this fletcher i almost got into his office to confront the little hitler. this **** needs sacking from our club, he doesnt give two shits about any1 elses opinion or the actual facts to what happens.

FUCK OFF FLETCHER YOU PIECE OF SCUM!

Classic case of power corrupts. He was here when we were struggling in 99. He should fucking remember those days, and how critically important the fans (the fucking soul of the club) were.

Yet another nail in the coffin for many blues.

Matchday experience?

Shove it up your fucking arses!

Take your hard earned mate and spend it somewhere else if they dont give in on this.

The rest of us need to make the club very aware that we are fucking sick to death of the stewarding and Fletcher and they need to fucking listen as renewal time is just around the corner!

eshiers1 said:
manc93 said:
A lad I know said his dad was caught smoking earlier on in the season and got banned for life! :S

had he been caught before/ejected for anything else before?
did he 'put up a fight'??

Not too sure, I think it was in the family stand though which made it seem worse

I have had first hand experience of this unwilling, incompetent, rude, arrogant, ignorant tosser! Whenever my uncle tried emailing him from a similar matter he would not even show the courtesy of an email for days and when he did they were of the 'tough shit' manner! As the head of whatever he fuckin is, he should show the skills and professionalism of someone in that position and show the loyal supporters some respect.

And seems he is driving the most loyal of fans away!

Garry Cook listen and fuck this prick off!

Blue_Ketchup said:
Fletcher is the most unrealisable person i have ever dealt with, he's not interested in letting you represent yourself, the guy won't even take phone calls.

remember this artical from a few months ago

http://www.messengernewspapers.co.u...ow_out_lifelong_fan_after_smoking_accusation/

not sure what came of this.

hope you get this sorted mate

Fucking hell. This is outrageous. What really worries me, is that this might have happened to someone who doesn't have the ability/knowledge/competence of internet messageboard forums and has suffered in silence. This policy is a fucking disgrace. Moreover, it's fucking cheap, lazy and ambiguous. But the real issue here, is how these cases are being dealt with. They are dehumanising and lack any acknowledgment of how supporters are the football club.

This policy basically leaves any one of us at the mercy of stewards who if they wish can just say they saw you smoking, even if they didn't just to get you thrown out.

No proof needed and your card is gone.

Fucking disgrace.

I appreciate stadium rules and the card is MCFC property but without absolute proof that an offence has been carried out surely this is legally un sound and could be easily challenged?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.