Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

Your not listening mate....your talking to the wrong people. Email Gary Cook and Danny Wilson. You will get a response quickly. Detail it to them NOW.
Trying to engage Fletcher is a waste of your time, trust me on that.

Time to follow the Geordie's line of protest (to the tune of the baby's not yours):

Get out of our club!
GET OUT OF OUR CLUB!
You power mad shithouse who wanks himself to sleep knowing he ruins the match for folk because he was bullied at school or some other shit
Get out of our club.

Try it, it scans pretty well.

What a joke, so that's two people if their versions of events are correct that have been kicked out for nothing. Total incompetence, how the fuck is this allowed to happen, where one person (a bit of a dick by all accounts) is given the power to take away something which someone has paid for on the say so of some retarded snatch squad. Without right of appeal or even the ability to speak to someone a little more impartial.

This is our club, but I'm slowly but surely getting fucked off with what it's becoming.

hi mate

don't know if this will help in your appeal but I work in the life assurance industry and there is a fairly simple test to test whether someone has smoked or not - called a "cotinine test" ....

Cotinine has an in vivo half-life of approximately 20 hours, and is typically detectable for several days (up to one week) after the use of tobacco. The level of cotinine in the blood is proportionate to the amount of exposure to tobacco smoke, so it is a valuable indicator of tobacco smoke exposure, including secondary (passive) smoke.

I would definitely make some noises to Mr Fletcher around this and the fact that it is fairly easy to prove your innocence. I would contact a solicitor straight away. A solicitor's letter to the club might cost you a few quid but would get the desired result IMO.

e-mail him this.

offfletcher.jpg

This man is an embarrassment to our club. How he remains in a position of power, nay, a position of employment at this club is beyond farcical.

See this for just another example of this man's ineptitude.

What is astounding is the way he has completely ignored the offer from the accused fan to take a medical test that will prove he doesn't smoke and thus prove he is completely innocent.

You can tell he is ex old fucking Bill the corrupt bent twat!

Who needs evidence eh Peter?

maybe this is the reason for all the empty seats. fletcher has banned em all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.