Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

shadygiz said:
WNRH said:
They won't give a shit, they will just replace you with tourists who will be willing to pay double the price you pay and sit there and abide by any rules they make.

arr..you mean like at the moment. Thats why i never see any empty seats at city then ;p

As time goes by it will. The club is geared to make as much money as possible and they will go to any lengths to make it, that is why they condemned all fans doing the poznan and then decided to make a shirt about it as they saw how popular they would be.

WNRH said:
ballinio said:
I was threatened with having my season ticket taken off me for the outrageous crime of drinking water from a plastic bottle, to my eternal shame i sort of backed down by putting it in a paper cup, i`ll say this though if i`m ever repremanded again for this or shouting too loud or standing on the blue squares or whatever the new crime is that week city can fuck right off after 30years it will be over for me.I`ve heard they take the cards off 50 fans a match, if thats true & a percentage dont come back it wont be long before it realy does affect attendances.

They won't give a shit, they will just replace you with tourists who will be willing to pay double the price you pay and sit there and abide by any rules they make.
Maybe they`ll be doing me a favour then. I love football but not at any price, i`m sick to death of being told what to do.

That explains it then.

Why there are so many empty seats at City, even though we are 3rd in the league, in the semi of the FA Cup and have a team full of stars.

PS. I'm no lawyer and wouldn't advocate this unless you are 100% serious about doing it, but I would look into some form of legal action.

If you can prove you're a none smoker, City and Peter Fletcher haven't got a cig butt to stand on. You could take them to the cleaners.

Also, try the MEN, they love a story like this. Plus you'll get your picture taken. Make sure you have a sad face though.

CITY VIA PETER FLETCHER GOING DOWNHILL FAST. (perhaps Khaldoon should give him a talking to as well?)

If you dont get your card back I have a spare junior season card that you can use for the last three home games if you want.

Skashion said:
Get the evidence as soon as possible. Send a copy of the results to Fletcher. In the meantime issue a summons.

this^
on a serious note this is what i would do

wait for fletchers response and whatever punisment he gives.
gather your own evidence doctor or the freinds who were with you that day, after your ban has been completed asess your pre paid losses say three games is aprox £70.
inform fletcher you intend to seek recovery in full for your losses and any further losses which you may incur while attempting reccovery, give fletcher 30 days to respond and advise that if the amount is not paid you will refer to the county court for judgement.
after 30 days if fletcher has not responded or refunded you in full go to your local county court office and ask for the correct papers to issue a summons, you complete the forms take them back and the court will check them, 'i cant remember if they issue them or you do but they will tell you this' your damages should include the £70 above also any other financial losses like time off work etc.
i think the above would be enough to make them cough up pretty quickley esp if you advise fletcher you intend to speak to the manchester evening news aswell

i did this when parcelfarce ripped my front door off to leave a packet in the pourch its painless and cheap to do plus you have the last laugh

Some people on here know me and know that I would not lie; some may recall I started the Poznan for Nelly at Leicester game thread.

The OP is a friend of my son. I happened to be going to the loos when the group were picked up by the ShowSec stewards and immediately informed my son, who responded ' A & B don't smoke; C does but the others don't.' I know the three lads through my son and have spent time at matches and played football with them. I can confirm that the OP does not, and never has, smoked. I even had a conversation with him about it in a pub as I also have never smoked as I had hoped to make it as a professional footballer as a kid and the OP had had the same aspirations and I was amazed that kids still do that in the modern world.

This is a massive travesty...others on here confirm the OP's loyalty to the team.

I must state at this time that it would not surprise me if 'C' had been smoking in the toilets to be honest though, but not the other too.

tazmancblue said:
Some people on here know me and know that I would not lie; some may recall I started the Poznan for Nelly at Leicester game thread.

The OP is a friend of my son. I happened to be going to the loos when the group were picked up by the ShowSec stewards and immediately informed my son, who responded ' A & B don't smoke; C does but the others don't.' I know the three lads through my son and have spent time at matches and played football with them. I can confirm that the OP does not, and never has, smoked. I even had a conversation with him about it in a pub as I also have never smoked as I had hoped to make it as a professional footballer as a kid and the OP had had the same aspirations and I was amazed that kids still do that in the modern world.

This is a massive travesty...others on here confirm the OP's loyalty to the team.

I must state at this time that it would not surprise me if 'C' had been smoking in the toilets to be honest though, but not the other too.
who are you lad?

Ticket For Schalke said:
tazmancblue said:

who are you lad?

Ste, don't ask me difficult questions. I'm still trying to find the real me as it is!

Now, stop hijacking serious threads; I have a friend in need of justice with the club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.