Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

Nobody else seems to have pointed this out...

The smokers in level 1 toilets are not just breaching club policy, they are breaking the law.

(Those smoking on the spirals are probably not doing anything illegal although that may depend on your interpretation of the definition of "open space".)

The banned gentleman and his friend are technically accomplices to the other friend's crime, simply by not reporting their friend to a steward, whether they personally smoke or not. Seriously, I don't know if you could ever be charged or convicted of being an accomplice smoker, and not that I think it makes the club right to take this approach towards non-smokers (I don't), but that's the absolute truth of the matter.

Why on earth smokers can't just go 2 hours without a fag, I have no idea, but I assume they also must be unable to go on flights abroad, if they can't last an hour without a ciggie. Or maybe they smoke in the toilets on planes too. I find smokers are invariably hypocritical, reprehensible, unaccommodating people when it comes to smoking, which is probably why reformed smokers are usually the worst kind of militant anti-smoker, they must have some kind of pent-up desire to exert justice on smokers who won't get on the wagon.

baldmosher said:

The smokers in level 1 toilets are not just breaching club policy, they are breaking the law.

(Those smoking on the spirals are probably not doing anything illegal although that may depend on your interpretation of the definition of "open space".)

The banned gentleman and his friend are technically accomplices to the other friend's crime, simply by not reporting their friend to a steward, whether they personally smoke or not. Seriously, I don't know if you could ever be charged or convicted of being an accomplice smoker, and not that I think it makes the club right to take this approach towards non-smokers (I don't), but that's the absolute truth of the matter.

Why on earth smokers can't just go 2 hours without a fag, I have no idea, but I assume they also must be unable to go on flights abroad, if they can't last an hour without a ciggie. Or maybe they smoke in the toilets on planes too. I find smokers are invariably hypocritical, reprehensible, unaccommodating people when it comes to smoking, which is probably why reformed smokers are usually the worst kind of militant anti-smoker, they must have some kind of pent-up desire to exert justice on smokers who won't get on the wagon.

Fuck off with your shit Fletcher !!

baldmosher said:

Yeah, whatever Fletcher....

baldmosher said:

The 'victim' here wasn't with the smokers. He was with his Dad. Furthermore, he has never smoked. Read the facts. Your turn.

Joycee Banercheck said:
baldmosher said:

The 'victim' here wasn't with the smokers. He was with his Dad. You turd.

Edited for accuracy !!

baldmosher said:

there's always one.....

bald Nosher - so why noy kick 46,000 of us out every game. We all know smoking is going on in the toilets but none of us ever report it to the stewards?

Does anyone else have a mental picture of baldnosher grassing everyone up all the time, peeping out from behind his curtains at his neighbours every move and a yard full of kids footballs......all popped!

Bet Baldnosher closes his curtains and turns the lights off at Halloween, no tick or treat for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.