Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

mcfcliam said:
When are you gonna be in the M.E.N then?

Not sure, I'v spoke to the guy over the phone, gave him the full acount. It will probably be similar to the FSF story, they are coming to my house tonight to get some photos of me, so i presume tomoroow

swp80 said:
mcfcliam said:
When are you gonna be in the M.E.N then?

Not sure, I'v spoke to the guy over the phone, gave him the full acount. It will probably be similar to the FSF story, they are coming to my house tonight to get some photos of me, so i presume tomoroow
Make sure you've got a fag in your mouth when they arrive for the photos.

Prestwich_Blue said:
swp80 said:
Make sure you've got a fag in your mouth when they arrive for the photos.

Haha that would be awqard

The story is now covered on the FSF's site

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fsf.org.uk/news/Fans-Blues-Thrown-out-for-smoking.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fsf.org.uk/news/Fans-Blues-T ... moking.php</a>

swp80 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
why stop at the MEN? the national media would love a bad news City story, and for once it would be for the right reasons.

why not take advantage?

One of my colleagues has E-mailed the sun, See if they fancy it aha

I can email all the major newspaper and media outlets if you want, see who'll take it.

I'd love this twat out of our club, I really would.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
swp80 said:

I can email all the major newspaper and media outlets if you want, see who'll take it.

I'd love this twat out of our club, I really would.

It's up to you mate, just hope this doesn't bite me on the arse haha

swp80 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
why stop at the MEN? the national media would love a bad news City story, and for once it would be for the right reasons.

why not take advantage?

Did you write a letter to Gary Cook? Or Vicky Kloss? And explain to Fletcher that you were doing so? The press context adds some weight to this. The club won't appreciate negative press on the back of this one incident. You need to keep pushing this as high as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.