Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

pride in battle said:
De Niro,you say you are giving a balanced view? So every poster on here telling you how Peter Fletcher is and you do not believe them? I know 2 sides to the story and all that but come on,don't come on the forum spouting your crap saying if you are a good lad you will not get thrown out/arrested etc.
Good people do get wronged,or is everything black and white in your world.
Step down as a mod as your a joke,just read back what you preached and come back and tell me your right.

HERE HERE !!!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:19 pm --<br /><br />
blueinsa said:
De Niro is wumming guys im certain of it.

Well if so RIC should kick his arse !!!!!

de niro said:
mcfcliam said:
So glad I'm not a smoker.

It'll make me feel sick if someone thought I was as well.

i'd rather be a nob than a smoker.
Come on pal you have lost the plot.Just like Fletcher and his henchmen.They are human.My wife smokes.My friends smoke.I dont.

jamiegrimble said:
de niro said:
i'd rather be a nob than a smoker.
Come on pal you have lost the plot.Just like Fletcher and his henchmen.They are human.My wife smokes.My friends smoke.I dont.
Sorry mate but I am the worlds worse anti smoker,it's just the way I am.I would stop production of them here and now. Truthfully can you see one reason for their existence cos I can't .they are harmful expensive and have the most horrible smell.
Labour got so much wrong but they did well with the smoking ban.
Now it's against the law it should be enforced, you can't go in a pub without a bunch of cretins hanging round the doorstep puffing away, that's ok avoid pubs, what you can't always avoid is taking a leak at a match but of course the toilets are full of selfish lowlife that don't think or even care about anyone else's condition.I know people who have asthma who dare not use the loo at city as it could bring on an attack, that can't be right.
I would print on season cards that if found smoking you are banned for life so they know the score from day one. That said I would allow a pen or something for smokers to use at half time well away from others, I don't mind one jot if they want to kill themselves but they ain't dragging me or my family with them, let them have smelly breath and smelly clothes but do it with the other smokers.
If there is no pen then you wait till the game is over just as you would if it was a flight on a plane.

Ps this is no wind up, I may tease a little with fletcher but I'm deadly serious over this.

de niro said:
jamiegrimble said:
Sorry mate but I am the worlds worse anti smoker,it's just the way I am.I would stop production of them here and now. Truthfully can you see one reason for their existence cos I can't .they are harmful expensive and have the most horrible smell.
Now it's against the law it should be enforced, you can't go in a pub without a bunch of cretins hanging round the doorstep puffing away, that's ok avoid pubs, what you can't always avoid is taking a leak at a match but of course the toilets are full of selfish lowlife that don't think or even care about anyone else's condition.I know people who have asthma who dare not use the loo at city as it could bring on an attack, that can't be right.
I would print on season cards that if found smoking you are banned for life so they know the score from day one. That said I would allow a pen or something for smokers to use at half time well away from others, I don't mind one jot if they want to kill themselves but they ain't dragging me or my family with them, let them have smelly breath and smelly clothes but do it with the other smokers.
If there is no pen then you wait till the game is over just as you would if it was a flight on a plane.

Ps this is no wind up, I may tease a little with fletcher but I'm deadly serious over this.

Bill, I am totally with you about the smoking thing but.... think about this scenario.

You walk from the toilets at the CoMS then all of a sudden you are approached and asked to go with the stewards and they accuse you of smoking. They say you were seen and you were evicted without seeing your wife and Daughter.

You protest your innocence but they dont listen,

You write to the club and Peter Fletcher says I dont believe you your banned for three games.

How would you feel?

You got to remember this lad is 17 years old,

Like you I think smokers should be banned for life, but if the conent of this thread is true there are some serious issues within the club that do need to be addressed.

Cheers mate - you going to liverpool?

scorer said:
de niro said:

Bill, I am totally with you about the smoking thing but.... think about this scenario.

You walk from the toilets at the CoMS then all of a sudden you are approached and asked to go with the stewards and they accuse you of smoking. They say you were seen and you were evicted without seeing your wife and Daughter.

You write to the club and Peter Fletcher says I dont believe you your banned for three games.

How would you feel?

Like you I think smokers should be banned for life, but if the conent of this thread is true there are some serious issues within the club that do need to be addressed.

"Banned for life for smoking?" What's the matter with everyone on here?! I accept that there has to be a deterrent, but surely being chucked out of the ground is enough for someone to learn a lesson. And I say that as someone who has never smoked. Fascists

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

feedthegoat said:
The same thing happened to a mate of mine last season at a European home game. He was stopped coming out of the toilets and accused of smoking and he never smoked. He asked the stewards to search him for cigarettes or a lighter but they weren't interested and threw him out and took his card off him.
He emailed Peter Fletcher but said it was like banging his head against a brick wall. We all told him to sue the club but he couldn't be arsed with the hassle and just swallowed the 3 game ban.
The ironical thing is he has since took up smoking and had to be asked to put a cigarette out in Kings Cross station.

This is a worry, I smoke but not in the ground but have a roll ups in my pocket for the walk back to the car etc. If I was stopped after a piss I'd smell of smoke from the bogs and have fags on me.

The only way to stop bog smoking is to have stewards in there all the time that way nobody could 'light up'.

SWP hope you get some justice.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
"Banned for life for smoking?" What's the matter with everyone on here?! I accept that there has to be a deterrent, but surely being chucked out of the ground is enough for someone to learn a lesson. And I say that as someone who has never smoked. Fascists

Your opinion.... fair enough.

It's not as if people are not warned. It really is an antisocial habit and if people choose to take the risk, well so be it.

I do think the club could look to provide a place for people to smoke but I stand by the banned for life view. Sorry mate.

scorer said:
de niro said:
Now it's against the law it should be enforced, you can't go in a pub without a bunch of cretins hanging round the doorstep puffing away, that's ok avoid pubs, what you can't always avoid is taking a leak at a match but of course the toilets are full of selfish lowlife that don't think or even care about anyone Else's condition.I know people who have asthma who dare not use the loo at city as it could bring on an attack, that can't be right.

You walk from the toilets at the CoME then all of a sudden you are approached and asked to go with the stewards and they accuse you of smoking. They say you were seen and you were evicted without seeing your wife and Daughter.

How would you feel?

Like you I think smokers should be banned for life, but if the content of this thread is true there are some serious issues within the club that do need to be addressed.

totally agree Tony, something is very wrong when there is an injustice such as this, if it was me i'd freak and sue the arse of them. it makes you think all sorts of theories, i.e. are the wayward stewards rags?petty i know but you start thinking all sorts when shit like this is going on.
i think the club need to get a grip of this and sharpish.i wonder if the same "endeavor" is shown at other parts of the ground other than the south stand.
of course if smokers did obey the law and if poss a smoking area was established this would go away over night.it wouldn't change the attitude of some of the security staff but it would leave them no where to go with this.of course they would then move on to something else, swearing or whatever but its the main problem gone.

i will be at liverpool, i wont be able to use the loo but i will be at the game:)

I dont smoke never have never will, not even the funny stuff. When we went to Notts County this year I think I remember the exits being opened so that smokers could go outside to fill their lungs full of tar, why can city do the same we have more space outside than Notts County did from what I remember. Not that i remember a lot from that day hic!!!

Rasher said:
I dont smoke never have never will, not even the funny stuff. When we went to Notts County this year I think I remember the exits being opened so that smokers could go outside to fill their lungs full of tar, why can city do the same we have more space outside than Notts County did from what I remember. Not that i remember a lot from that day hic!!!

the same question was asked at the points of blue meeting, the answer came back that city did'nt want to be seen to "encourage" smoking. bollocks, its the sensible thing to do, even i admit its a habit, an illness that they can do little about.
the first person to sue the club for a wrongful arrest and they will have a pen in place for smokers to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.