Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

daveduke67 said:
gio's side step said:
Rubbish. He's within his rights to post whatever he wishes on here in relation to this. The fact that Fletcher wouldn't be happy says it all in itself.

He is within his rights but it appears that he is dealing with an unreasonable man here and, should Fletcher get wind of this, it may prejudice his decision.

If it was me I'd wait and see what happens before I posted the story on here.

Yep, and if thousands of city fans get wind of it on here, that's more influencial than Fletcher, when this kid clearly has a case. It only takes one or two fans to get a whiff of this, offer the kid support, contact the club in number and it get's taken seriously, than if he suffered alone with it

Yet another thread about our so called 'stewards' who seem to be little hitlers masquearading as stewards. WTF do they recruit them from? and what /whose instructions do they follow? Government health and safety policy or the clubs via P Fletcher. Some of the stories on here regarding the stewarding policies deserve to be in some futuristic novel on the likes of G Orwells 1984. If we as fans AND customers dont say something what will be next, chucked out for farting?
If we dont have one already we should have a fans representive to have a routine meet with Fletcher and possibly act as a go between to settle issues like this straight away.
SEETHING.
Good luck mate with your case.

why have the club gone so heavy handed on kicking fans out

i for 1 would never give them my season card they have no right to it
its yours not theirs to take away
i do think they are in the wrong to take it off you

a on the spot fine £40 would be better a 21 day to pay up or to contest it
with video from the club

this has to stop right now in my book
the club should have a look at the way the stewards are being run at the club
they are never wrong and have more power than the police

FantasyIreland said:
Why pull the thread? we only have his word,but the lad is adamant he has done nothing wrong and if this type of incident is happening then surely the wider audience should know about it.

It's a particular case, but it feeds into the broader discussion of the way these fucking dickheads at City treat people and think they are the fucking club. They aren't. Supporters are.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:59 pm --<br /><br />
swp80 said:
Iv requested it to be pulled. I'm glad you all believe me because it seems somebody else doesn't...

I will tell you of the final decision regarding this shortly

Don't get the thread pulled mate. It's important to get it read on here by people.

FantasyIreland said:
Why pull the thread? we only have his word,but the lad is adamant he has done nothing wrong and if this type of incident is happening then surely the wider audience should know about it.

They should - but I just think he'd have been better leaving making it public until Fletcher had a chance to reconsider his initial decision again - whether that is due to the lads second email or influence from another source - Danny Wilson for example.

Fletcher has had a positive post about on here once - so he may have the opportunity to increase his fan base by 100% ;-)

ancoats said:

with video from the club

This card remains the property of Manchester City Football Club.

Take a look at the back of your ticket

mancitymick said:
Guilty by association! Jesus we will al be thrown out if some one swears next
We already are!!! I don't know how Fletcher is getting away with this and other things it makes my blood boil!!!

Randomer said:
ancoats said:

with video from the club

This card remains the property of Manchester City Football Club.

Take a look at the back of your ticket

Correct, well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.