Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Without going into too much detail, The guy would reach a rank within the police force that no football club have had working for them previously. that tied in with the fact he already does some work for City on behalf of GMP and is also a respected advisor to the FA and England and was involved to the extent of being sent out to SA for the world cup. The guys pedigree is all part of the City ethos of having the best at what they do in all positions, This guy's remit though will be all based around Family and the experience so dont expect too much difference from what we have now, actually it may get worse but we will see.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Without going into too much detail, The guy would reach a rank within the police force that no football club have had working for them previously. that tied in with the fact he already does some work for City on behalf of GMP and is also a respected advisor to the FA and England and was involved to the extent of being sent out to SA for the world cup. The guys pedigree is all part of the City ethos of having the best at what they do in all positions, This guy's remit though will be all based around Family and the experience so dont expect too much difference from what we have now, actually it may get worse but we will see.

Andy Holt?

Fletchers days are numbered at the club, he knows it, the club know it and his replacement knows it ! Unfortunately the club want his replacement to finish his current career path which is planned to take around another 12 to 18 months. The club want this due to the prestige that the incoming persons final title represents, the incoming wants it as it affects his pension and value to City (not that the money is an issue as a salary has already been talked around without being specific and he needn't worry about his pension).[/quot

edit;

there is already a suitable candidate employed by the club, then I saw Sophie's post mentioning Andy Holt, and I had second thoughts...good shout

bluwes said:
Not Andy Holt but you are looking at the right sort of area Rank wise. Right horse wrong Jockey ;o)

He is the top jockey at ACPO on football

Maybe, but he mustnt have any desire to leave for the private sector (yes I know ACPO is a private body) as it aint him the club have been courting, allthough Id suggest he knows who the candidate is, personally. Anyway Ive said as much as I should for now and dont want to get into a guessing game Im not going to give out the answer to, needless to say we have veered off the Fletcher route but this snippet was an insight into a longer term plan and another example of City wanting to have better than everyone else in all areas of our beloved club.

bluwes said:

Maybe, but he mustnt have any desire to leave for the private sector (yes I know ACPO is a private body) as it aint him the club have been courting, allthough Id suggest he knows who the candidate is, personally. Anyway Ive said as much as I should for now and dont want to get into a guessing game Im not going to give out the answer to, needless to say we have veered off the Fletcher route but this snippet was an insight into a longer term plan and another example of City wanting to have better than everyone else in all areas of our beloved club.

a frigging gingerbread man is a step up from Fletcher.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

a frigging gingerbread man is a step up from Fletcher.

Hey JMW, you 'avin a go at gingers!

bluwes said:

Who are they after Nixon, Morse? or are they going for the old school of Chisolm or the pincer movement of Bodie and Doyle? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.