Peter Walton

nashark said:
Chid said:
no but giving them that free kick that led to their first goal, completley changed the whole course of the game. before that they were not in it at all. Then all of a sudden they score from a dodgy decision and they sat back in number and waited to break.

We should have dealt with the free-kick. End of.

We shouldn't have HAD to deal with the free-kick. End of.

Freestyler said:
Blowing the whistle when Johnson had the ball, for me completely summed the half up on a whole.

He blows up when time is up, it doesn't matter who has the ball, they have a clock for a reason. Whinge at his piss poor decisions by all means, but not his time keeping, only he knows what time was on the clock.

Freestyler said:
Blowing the whistle when Johnson had the ball, for me completely summed the half up on a whole.

??

Are refs not allowed to blow when Johnson has the ball?

Peter Walton played it to the script he was given., its bent as fuck and Liverpool will finish fourth.

Accept it.

kiam06 said:
Peter Walton played it to the script he was given., its bent as fuck and Liverpool will finish fourth.

Peter Walton.
City 2 Dippers 3 Last year - Crap ref
City 0 dippers 0 this year - Same ref same game ?????????

Brum 2 Dippers 2, Penalty Ngog dive
Villa 0 Dippers 1, 96th minute after holding the game up in play for Reina to change his boots.

4 games all dodgy decisions for the dippers

and tonight as well
The guy really needs looking into. It not very often you get a whole stadium booing the ref at half time, Like tonight

lee-mcfc said:
he HATES city ...FACT.

needs to stop bumming the scousers

To me it's not about hating City but being a bent Liverpool fan. He wants Liverpool to have that lucrative 4th spot. I hope to God that he refs Spurs over the next few games. He could then screw them over with his dodgy scouse loving sky mates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.