Pitch Invasion?

its funniest when stewards chase after 2/3 loners like Benny Hill before they see 5000 people following and just think whats the fucking point and give up.....

Yeah great idea lets do a pitch invasion if we win an not have a decent presentation, the days of the end of season pitch invasions are dead lets face it its not gonna happen an it doesnt make it any less passionate. Anyway we gotta win it first ;) COYB

PaulPowerShower said:
its funniest when stewards chase after 2/3 loners like Benny Hill before they see 5000 people following and just think whats the fucking point and give up.....

This post even put the tune in my head as I was reading it.

Didsbury Dave said:
Although where this "small time" thing has come thing I've no idea. I would guess it's passionless internet reds. Pitch invasions have been part of English football culture for decades and it's a shame that era has passed at the top of the game. They won't come back unless Barclays sponser them.

& because of pitch invasions we were penned in, caged in and treated like animals until almost 100 football fans died at the game as a result.

(though if you are going to have a pitch invasion, at least have the decency to organise a few zip-lines for us on level three)

Knowing City's luck ... if we invade the pitch, the Premier League will dock us 1 point for unruly behaviour - tipping the title back to United.

law74 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
& because of pitch invasions we were penned in, caged in and treated like animals until almost 100 football fans died at the game as a result.

(though if you are going to have a pitch invasion, at least have the decency to organise a few zip-lines for us on level three)
I love the melodrama of the modern day football wuss. But you need to get even somewhere close to the facts with an emotive issue like this.

Football hooliganism is what caused the fences.And a willingness by the authorities to treat all football fans as hooligans caused the deaths.

It had nothing to do with celebratory pitch invasions.

I really can't imagine a pitch invasion and to be honest I want to see the team lift the trophy on the pitch.

This is all IF we win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.