Pitch Invasion?

That’s my feeling. I hate the players having to leg it off the pitch at the final whistle. They should be able to celebrate together on the pitch.
They did celebrate on the pitch. It used to be the case that players would celebrate with the fans as well - I’m thinking the game against Blackburn

For me the invasion yesterday summed up large elements of society. Selfish and more arsed about themselves and a pic they can stick online. Anyone who truly respected the lads achievement would’ve allowed them time to enjoy the moment when the whistle went as opposed to having to flee for their safety from a load of dickheads. I’m very proud of how the club and players conduct themselves as a rule, our players don’t talk shite in interviews like TAA et al. They don’t respond to pundits jibes and we allow journalists to write bollocks all the while maintaining our dignity. We are a club who is belittled but behave properly. Yesterday’s antics were small time and embarrassing. Nowt to do with being boring etc just wanted to see the players I love get to enjoy a special historic event.

I agree, this guy from last season for instance. He’s so selfish and only cared about himself. Life ban!

There’s nothing small time about it at all. That’s something United and Liverpool fans would say - why would you want to be like them? Pitch invasions our part of our fan culture and have always been a part of football.

Seeing the players flee from the supporters didn't sit right with me. What are they fleeing from?

Shows a bit of a disconnect between the club and fans IMO, they were probably told to do so in the event.

I hope everyone who went on the pitch had a great time

Took photos, did knee slides etc

Good for them and all the moaners can fuck off

Football is sanitized enough these days and taken away from the fans, so long may it continue

We have the media, pundits and other fans telling us the title is tainted, our own club telling us how to celebrate so for me the pitch invasion is a two finger salute to all the miserable fuckers out there

Yeah, fair. The ones that went early though did put the game itself at risk. A poster here was made a bit of an example of, for going during the game against Villa, and the club would be within their rights to ban them. The rest of it all, glad all had a good time.

I agree, this guy from last season for instance. He’s so selfish and only cared about himself. Life ban!

There’s nothing small time about it at all. That’s something United and Liverpool fans would say - why would you want to be like them? Pitch invasions our part of our fan culture and have always been a part of football.

It's only your opinion that it's not small time fella, just like those that think it is.

That's why people want to go on imo, fuck the way the Premier league would like us to celebrate
Spot on. It’s just a marketing exercise. Enforced jollity is never fun.

Title celebrations and victory parades more and more bear the hallmarks of a North Korean rally hailing its great leader.

Mate don’t try to use a clip like that to suggest my point doesn’t stand. I feel deeply sorry for that Grandfather. Not sure who gains from him being filmed. Or how running in the pitch yesterday is justified by it. Just my opinion

I’d actually like that myself but let’s look at most home games. The amount of people who fuck off before the final whistle and leave the players applauding empty stands must make them think why bother.

That is embarrassing and small time
And I don’t disagree pal but leaving early doesn’t endanger the players wreck the pitch or get the club fined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.