Pitch Invasion?

Most people aren't that bothered about any of that, a few are, Most people though are bothered about the twats that went on before the whiste, they did risk consequences for the club.

That’s fair enough. Nobody can argue about that. Those City fans shouldn’t have been on the pitch whilst the game was still being played. TBH I’d forgot about that as I was a bit drunk yesterday.

Last edited:
That’s fair enough. Nobody can argue about that. Those City fans shouldn’t have been on the pitch whilst the game was still being played. TBH I’d forgot about tha as I was a bit drunk yesterday.

I just assumed it was the 80 minute leaving crew, getting their pitch invasion out of the way so they could beat the traffic.

I agree, this guy from last season for instance. He’s so selfish and only cared about himself. Life ban!

There’s nothing small time about it at all. That’s something United and Liverpool fans would say - why would you want to be like them? Pitch invasions our part of our fan culture and have always been a part of football.

I’ve seen that video before & it’s incredibly powerful. Don’t ever let people tell you it’s just 22 men kicking a bag of wind when it can trigger memories that science & medicine can’t answer.

Beautiful …. Got a bit of grit in my eye.

Seeing thousands of dickheads running on the pitch didn’t sit right with me. If they had stayed in their seats then the players could have stayed on the pitch to celebrate with the fans. Selfish bastards. Nothing else.
Normally agree with you PPT but not here

Surprised you even saw the pitch invasion, aren't you one of those awful early leavers ;-)

I hope everyone who went on the pitch had a great time

Took photos, did knee slides etc

Good for them and all the moaners can fuck off

Football is sanitized enough these days and taken away from the fans, so long may it continue

We have the media, pundits and other fans telling us the title is tainted, our own club telling us how to celebrate so for me the pitch invasion is a two finger salute to all the miserable fuckers out there
Think you are bob on here - if you really think the club are bothered that a few thousand funds go on take photos and splatter them all over social media you need to give your head a wobble - the club get more social media interactions from the pitch invasion than anything else they try and manufacture with the media department - trust me if they wanted to stop them they could - it’s what we do and if the third tier don’t like it they should leave earlier.

Reactions: jrb
I just assumed it was the 80 minute leaving crew, getting their pitch invasion out of the way so they could beat the traffic.

Believe it or not people did leave their seats at full time, never came back, and missed the trophy presentation. Posh seats, CBL2.

It’s stupid and selfish to invade the pitch.

The players should be able to stay on the pitch and celebrate in the moment with all the supporters.
I’ve yet to hear 1 City player or Pep complaining about that after the game, going all the way back to the Sergio title winning goal and that pitch invasion celebration.

Whether people agree with the pitch invasions or not it has become part and parcel of (the last day) title winning celebrations at the Etihad.

Red shirt fans used to try and mock it. They don’t anymore because they know it’s part and parcel of our title winning celebrations now.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.