Pitch Invasion?

City might be away for the last game of next season.

Have you noticed how non of the top teams are every away

The stewards are told to step aside by the club. In previous seasons individual stewards have tried to grab and grapple individual fans whilst hundreds of other fans invaded the pitch. There have been videos of that happening posted on this thread in the past. What exactly is the point of an individual steward doing that? No City fans broke the Police cordon in front of the players tunnel or in front of the West Ham fans. In fact, City fans stood in front of the Police and were chanting ”are you watching Arsenal” along with the West Ham fans in the away end.

We were away last game of last season.

Seems to be one of those clear dividing lines on the forum this, doesn’t it?

I don't really get why. Well I do, because people seem to only be able to go 'all in' on this one.

What's wrong with saying, nice to see so many blues celebrating, but just wait for the final whistle, don't try and mount the players - ours or theirs, and don't wreck shit.

But nooooooo, EVERYTHING about it has to be defended, and the slightest remark is met with over-justification and stretching of logic.

15:20 in.

Final whistle goes. Fans invade the pitch. West Ham fans applauding and singing along with City fans on the pitch. Nice comments from the West Ham Youtuber about City.

Good to see the better side to it, fair play, and good exchange between the two sets of fans too.

More like girls and boys Oakie. Felt a bit sorry for them really.
Yes with the actual numbers they had no chance of stopping a possible 5000 pitch invasion.
I`m old school and I would like to see (if it happens again) the fans for once allowing the players to have an opportunity of celebrating on the pitch straight after the whistle.
I wont be shocked if another fine comes our way.

How long were they on the pitch? Seemed ages. I wouldn’t mind so much if they just ran on jumped about a bit and then came off. I just don’t understand why they mill about in the middle of the pitch for so long.

It was noticeable that fans around me who didn’t invade the pitch were fairly relaxed at first but became increasingly impatient the longer it dragged on, and it really did drag on.
Saw a post saying it was only 5 minutes, I was there and it was more than 15 minutes….

I left at the final whistle. I had a train to catch (I always walk back to Piccadilly) and a flight depending on catching that train. No apologies for it.

Not opposed to pitch invasions as such, but it did piss me off against Villa how it seemed to take ages to clear people off the pitch. Five to ten minutes seems to me to be reasonable, but of course that’s purely subjective.
What intensely annoyed me yesterday was the people playing the attention seeking fool by invading the pitch before the actual final whistle had blown. Completely out of order as far as I’m concerned. Everyone in my entire block was livid. The players were clearly deeply pissed off as well.
Now they need banning…..

Don't mind it. It's a bit of a tradition now.

More pissed off with the length of time us in the stands have to wait even after the podium etc. are built to allow for the TV schedules and advert breaks. Bin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.