Pitch Invasion?

For key matches. Key matches! United? Liverpool? Arsenal? Spurs? Do you mean one title winning match a season when City are at home on the last day of the season? City were away on the last day of last season at Brentford. City might be away on the last day of next season. If City are away next season it will be 1 final day pitch invasion in 3 seasons. Do you really think City are going to put nets across seating or block seats of to stop 1 possible pitch invasion?
Being away on the final day is irrelevant if we win the title with games to spare; as we did last season when there was an invasion after the Chelsea game IIRC.
There was also an invasion in 2018 when we were also away in the final game but wrapped up the trophy very early.

understood pitch invasions whenever we won promotion and got it against QPR as every built of emotion we held in for years spilled out, but recently I see it as 'small time' and more about people obsessed with taking selfies and doing knee slides, stewards aren't paid anywhere near enough to stop it happening , I sit in 238 and once FT whistle went the door for entrance A which has been closed all season due to rebuilding was kicked open and 30 or 40 fans came running in who obviously didn't have tickets with the intention of getting down to level 1 to get onto pitch

understood pitch invasions whenever we won promotion and got it against QPR as every built of emotion we held in for years spilled out, but recently I see it as 'small time' and more about people obsessed with taking selfies and doing knee slides, stewards aren't paid anywhere near enough to stop it happening , I sit in 238 and once FT whistle went the door for entrance A which has been closed all season due to rebuilding was kicked open and 30 or 40 fans came running in who obviously didn't have tickets with the intention of getting down to level 1 to get onto pitch
What? Fans forced their way into the stadium? That ain't good.

A lot of fuss over nothing, big deal the fans ran on the pitch, personally I love seeing the passion on the faces the joy of the moment.
It seem to me a lot of the complainers are FOcs like me who ain't capable or are sat in the higher tiers, football has been sanitised far to much far to much already, we just should not stop moments like this it's joy with no intent to harm and with no aggression.
If the club really wanted to stop this they would put up Wembley style fencing and they wont because they like it too.

Yeah I use entrance B so I thought it was blocked off. I'm a bit stunned at that news though.
thought i'd go toilet as soon as full time whistle went as I walked down the steps to go on concourse I saw door come flying open and loads running through it and one steward tried to give chase but no joy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.