Pitch Invasion?

Clips capture some of the sheer unadulterated joy at winning a fourth league title in a row:

Pure passion - Usain Bolt would have struggled to get off to a better start on the final whistle than some of these fans

I hope half the people on this thread never get round to watching the Netflix documentary on the Euro Final.

It’ll probably see them off, if they think Sunday was unruly.

Now they need banning…..

I know someone who was banned for five years. Big Chester City fan. Rarely missed a home match. He got into a scuffle, with a steward, and he absolutely to this day swears it was not his fault (he says he was just going to help another fan who had got into an altercation with said steward, and he started on him. He's adamant that no punches were thrown). Five years. He's a big fella, but a good lad, and I completely believe him. He's still bitter, and pretty much stopped going regularly after that.
By comparison, I'd say that what those people did was much more serious, in terms of putting the club at risk for a heavy fine, or worse, like points docked at the start of next season. It infuriated virtually the entire stadium, including players, manager, backroom staff etc.

There's a difference between the usual dickheads invading the pitch after the whistle and absolute bellends getting onto the grass before the final whistle. That was truly embarrassing and every one of them, men, women, child, theys, etc should be identified and banned for life.

I'd be interested to know at what point the league would step in and issue a points deduction for a serious charge of not being able to control fans. Then these wankers would be blaming everyone else but themselves for city losing a title.

I hope half the people on this thread never get round to watching the Netflix documentary on the Euro Final.

It’ll probably see them off, if they think Sunday was unruly.
Watched it, lucky England never won eh

I know someone who was banned for five years. Big Chester City fan. Rarely missed a home match. He got into a scuffle, with a steward, and he absolutely to this day swears it was not his fault (he says he was just going to help another fan who had got into an altercation with said steward, and he started on him. He's adamant that no punches were thrown). Five years. He's a big fella, but a good lad, and I completely believe him. He's still bitter, and pretty much stopped going regularly after that.
By comparison, I'd say that what those people did was much more serious, in terms of putting the club at risk for a heavy fine, or worse, like points docked at the start of next season. It infuriated virtually the entire stadium, including players, manager, backroom staff etc.

Have you any idea how many pitch invasions there were up and down the country over the last couple of weeks?

Nobody is getting any points deducted.

People spend half the time whinging that there’s no passion left in the game anymore and are then “infuriated “ at a bit of harmless fun at the end of the last game of the season?

There's a difference between the usual dickheads invading the pitch after the whistle and absolute bellends getting onto the grass before the final whistle. That was truly embarrassing and every one of them, men, women, child, theys, etc should be identified and banned for life.

I'd be interested to know at what point the league would step in and issue a points deduction for a serious charge of not being able to control fans. Then these wankers would be blaming everyone else but themselves for city losing a title.
Banned for life. Life. What a pleb

Have you any idea how many pitch invasions there were up and down the country over the last couple of weeks?

Nobody is getting any points deducted.

People spend half the time whinging that there’s no passion left in the game anymore and are then “infuriated “ at a bit of harmless fun at the end of the last game of the season?

You don't seem to have read the post I was reacting to. I am talking specifically about the people who interrupted the match before the final whistle. That's my beef. It's not “a bit of harmless fun”. It's just bloody selfish.
As for whinging about there being no passion in the game, I don't know who you're referring to, but it's not me. There was cartloads of passion throughout that game. I did my bit, and went home hoarse.
Oh, and wildly happy, incidentally. Still am. Nobody on here is moaning. Whatever that means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.