Pitch Invasion?

A lot of fuss over nothing, big deal the fans ran on the pitch, personally I love seeing the passion on the faces the joy of the moment.
It seem to me a lot of the complainers are FOcs like me who ain't capable or are sat in the higher tiers, football has been sanitised far to much far to much already, we just should not stop moments like this it's joy with no intent to harm and with no aggression.
If the club really wanted to stop this they would put up Wembley style fencing and they wont because they like it too.
There seemed more stewards than ever this year so I am guessing they didn't want a pitch invasion. Whether that was just to show the authorities that they made an attempt, who knows?

There seemed more stewards than ever this year so I am guessing they didn't want a pitch invasion. Whether that was just to show the authorities that they made an attempt, who knows?
If they wanted to stop them IMO they would put the Wembley style fencing up or have Police in place, my guess is: the Stewards are told not to physically stop people because they are endangering themselves. I believe there is no malicious intent but, you always get one nutter. Like you say mate, Who knows.

A lot of fuss over nothing, big deal the fans ran on the pitch, personally I love seeing the passion on the faces the joy of the moment.
It seem to me a lot of the complainers are FOcs like me who ain't capable or are sat in the higher tiers, football has been sanitised far to much far to much already, we just should not stop moments like this it's joy with no intent to harm and with no aggression.
If the club really wanted to stop this they would put up Wembley style fencing and they wont because they like it too.
Well said.

If they wanted to stop them IMO they would put the Wembley style fencing up or have Police in place, my guess is: the Stewards are told not to physically stop people because they are endangering themselves. I believe there is no malicious intent but, you always get one nutter. Like you say mate, Who knows.
I don’t think we’d have room for Wembley style fencing, we’d lose thousands of seats for every game to fit them in. And they look awful anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.