Pitch Invasion?

Personally I'd have preferred gmp's finest to have just battered the fuckers back over the barrier with their truncheons. I'd have settled for that.
If you really do want these selfie selfish superfans that encroached the pitch before final whistle banned then best approach is to contact the club and request the club take action. There is plenty video footage so it shouldn’t be too difficult to identify them

If you really do want these selfie selfish superfans that encroached the pitch before final whistle banned then best approach is to contact the club and request the club take action

I'm sure the club are on it. No problem with the ones that went on after the final whistle, though I wish they'd get on, jump about, take a few pics then get off. Those selfish fuckers ignoring fellow fans and players asking them to get off and getting the game stopped, no mercy.

Banned for life. Life. What a pleb
How long would you ban them for? That's not me saying itshould be life btw.

There was a poster here that got banned for running on during the villa game, had a sincere account of it then. Anyone remember how long he got? He felt he was made an example of.

Last edited:

There was a poster here that got banned for running on during the villa game, had a sincere account of it then. Anyone remember how long he got? He felt he was made an example of.
Think it was 4 years

I remember that. I think there were two, one ran onto the pitch and one got caught going over the barrier but didn't get onto the pitch. Both of those were spontaneous after we'd scored if I remember rightly. On Sunday they were just entitled wankers strolling onto the pitch while the game was still in progress taking pics and selfies. I've been going to games for 50+ years and never seen behaviour like that before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.