Pitch invasion

No it fucking hasn’t for fuck’s sake!
It hasn’t for us fans but it gave media something else to talk about instead of the game

You obviously didn’t see the news on BBC, listened to the radio on way home after the match. It’s all they talked about - apart from the fact we haven’t won the CL (Sutton on Talkshite)

It hasn’t for us fans but it gave media something else to talk about instead of the game

You obviously didn’t see the news on BBC, listened to the radio on way home after the match. It’s all they talked about - apart from the fact we haven’t won the CL (Sutton on Talkshite)
Sutton broadcasts on 5live.

Not the point. The whole issue has deflected from our achievements. Gave the media a negative agenda. Incidentally, trashing the goalposts was also a gormless act but guess you thought that was just “fun” too
Nope, that was just mindless. Really can't get my head around why idiots would do that

Sutton broadcasts on 5live.
I fucking know. I was switching between stations to try & get some positive comments. Meant to say BBC. But talkshite was also droning on about it

the principle is the same. They didn’t have to talk about our success - just the pitch invasion & failure in CL

I think the invasion only happened because of the circumstances in which we won the game. If we'd have won three or four nil nothing would've happened, it was fine yesterday just pure emotion let out
I’m pretty sure from memory there was a pitch invasion after we drew 0-0 with Huddersfield after already winning the league or have I lost my mind?

I remember a pitch invasion against Birmingham when we hadn’t gone up. Still needed to beat Blackburn!

I don’t have any issue with pitch invasions but the goalposts thing was just ridiculous and I’d be happy to see any of those dicks get a ban.

Need to clear the pitch quicker too. Go on if you must, have a little jig then get off. No need to linger for 20 mins.

Think the “assault” on the Villa keeper was greatly exaggerated, but shoving him was totally unnecessary. You’ve got to be a bit of a dickhead to be confronting players when you’ve just won the league. And, to a lesser extent, snapping the goalposts too. Think some of the pontificating about pitch invasions generally is a bit much though. Wigan ‘99, Birmingham ‘00, West Ham ‘14 were great experiences that I’ll always cherish (I sadly didn’t make it on to the pitch against QPR in 2012).

I did go on briefly yesterday, mainly because my lad had gone on a few minutes before and thought I’d try and find him in case he got nabbed by a steward. I’m getting too old to be hurdling advertising hoardings, but he was absolutely buzzing so I’m not going to begrudge the younger generations having their moments.

Virtue signalling from the media about pitch invasions is the new ‘no-one wants to see that’ After the atleti match.

everyone wants to see that, actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.