PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

City do not have to disprove them. It is up to the PL to make their case. At CAS, our legal team were actually shocked when it became apparent that UEFA had nothing more than the emails. UEFA had no witnesses, no documents, nada, zilch, nothing. I wonder what the PL has.
Agreed. I wonder what the PL has if anything. As things stand, I think things look positive for City, but just have a small nagging doubt concerning whether they have an ex employee willing to step forward as a witness or some other incriminating documents. That said, the PL will have to prove that City have falsified their accounts for 9 years...I am hoping the PL have bitten off more than they can chew and the charges are their last stand before they get swallowed up by an independent regulator.

An Independent Regulator is imperative for the sake of any integrity in football, the PL having shown it's clear and obvious failings and bias towards certain teams it is supposed to represent.

Supporters should be pushing for this imo, instead of allowing those in charge of their clubs sucking up to the PL/PiGMOL alliance.

Are fans of other clubs happy to know that the future of their club is determined by the likes of the rags, dippers, gooners who clearly have sold out to the corruption of the PL , and have fuck all intention of ever helping the underlings to become successful to the point of presenting a challenge to their own ambitions.
Agreed-The PL seem to have signed their own death warrant they are either not fit for purpose due to negligence or not fit for purpose due to incompetence. Not the brightest buttons in the box.

After the bombshell being dropped, and having now nearly a week to reflect and take everything in...it is very plain to see that there are many games being played out here and that our club is being put centre circle

We have the PL not wanting an independent regulator to run the game - so before the white paper was due to be released they throw the charges (rushed it out) to somehow show that they can in fact regulate on there own. The white paper has now been delayed by 2 weeks - so the question here is why don't the PL want an independent regulator to govern? Are they in fact hiding major wrong doings that have gone at other clubs and been swept under a very big grubby rug

If that is the case then fingers crossed we will bring up past accounts of others that the PL have never held to account

Then we have the supposed takeovers of the rags and dippers...are the PL trying to stop the running by an independent regulator so that these 2 can infact be bought out and signed off by the PL?

I honestly think the PL don't want any independent regulator to takeover because they are afraid they won't be able to no longer protect the cartel clubs and they are also afraid of what may be uncovered and found in the locker
Can’t agree more with that last paragraph & the delay got me thinking, we are supporters of new governance, am I right in thinking the only 1 of the big 6 ? and there doesn’t or hasn’t appeared to be, a good reason for the delay ? So I just wonder if those behind the White paper are re-drafting it to cover in more detail ffp, the process of appeals, and other related issues, which may in turn benefit us legally. There’s no doubt these charges where rushed out ahead of the publication of the white paper, but the PL may have snookered themselves

After the bombshell being dropped, and having now nearly a week to reflect and take everything in...it is very plain to see that there are many games being played out here and that our club is being put centre circle

We have the PL not wanting an independent regulator to run the game - so before the white paper was due to be released they throw the charges (rushed it out) to somehow show that they can in fact regulate on there own. The white paper has now been delayed by 2 weeks - so the question here is why don't the PL want an independent regulator to govern? Are they in fact hiding major wrong doings that have gone at other clubs and been swept under a very big grubby rug

If that is the case then fingers crossed we will bring up past accounts of others that the PL have never held to account

Then we have the supposed takeovers of the rags and dippers...are the PL trying to stop the running by an independent regulator so that these 2 can infact be bought out and signed off by the PL?

I honestly think the PL don't want any independent regulator to takeover because they are afraid they won't be able to no longer protect the cartel clubs and they are also afraid of what may be uncovered and found in the locker
You are Sherlock Holmes and I claim my £5

The biggest mistake our owners/board made was following our expenditure from 2008-10, we had to balance the books within a 1 year period.This was impossible,who knows what actions the owners took. All done for the greater good of the club, to invest in players and facilities.
we should of challenged the elite cartel of clubs then instead we chose not too, and we played softball with them. Detrimental to ourselves these red clubs had their own agenda, to stop us at all costs. We are guilty of increasing transfer fees and players wages, we we’re playing catch up against clubs that were used to getting their own way, breaking transfer records every year, cherry picking the best young players from lesser clubs.
Whatever happens now will last at least 2-4 years, we may well plead guilty to some of the lesser offences and get fines, but we will plead not guilty to the most serious charges.
The whole process should be challenged back to the days of its inception if possible.
We won’t be losing titles or cups, definitely fines or point reductions I’m sure. However if they did relegate us to a lower division, then I hope it’s division 2, why?? Because that would be a greater story to follow and our/my loyalty will never change to a club that has been part of my life for 59 years. CTID.
They can expel us from the PL, but they cannot relegate us. See PL Handbook Section W. (From memory; correct me if wrong)

Man invests to build his business just like every other business in competition with him. Only the competition didn’t have to adhere by any financial rules when doing so. I’ve read and heard City fans say we should be severely punished if found guilty. As a business owner,when I started up,if my competitors decided to implement rules saying I couldn’t invest in my OWN business I’d have done everything to circumnavigate those rules. Severe punishment?..just fuck off. We did what we had to do to compete with a cartel of clubs who have carved up everything in their favour for over 30 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.