PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think 99% of the public are cunts, so couldn’t care less what they think.
We’ve been hated from the day of the takeover and will continue to be hated regardless of the outcome of this.
We could produce indisputable evidence to clear our names and they just say we paid them off.
So fuck the lot of em!
If you consider 99% of people cunts ,when it comes to opposition football fans , i find you will rarely be disappointed.

He's one of a handful of people it would take every ounce of willpower not to give a left hook to if I saw him in public.
I concur, he really is an odious gobshite bum weavil of a man, a smarmy barrack room lawyer, Mr know it all, actually knows nothing.

I recently heard him tell a Blue calling in that we weren't exonorated by CAS we escaped on a technicality. The man's a prize **** and will be until the day he dies.
And that alone shows him for what he is. Anyone who spouts that we got off at CAS on a technicality instantly shows they haven’t for one second spent any time looking at the actual ruling. Sad really as journalists / media you would hope actually look into the facts rather than letting their hatred of us dictate their views.

Tebas is like a broken record , the little porky bastard , he constantly refers to ourselves and PSG as state owned blah-de-blah , when he is overseeing the worst La Liga finances for decades , it used to numero uno with every football fan tuning in to witness the superstars of football.
Now all the top managers and players are queueing up to sign for English clubs because the Premier league is now on a different level to Spain.
Tebas is a bitter twisted individual and becoming an irrelevance , the Spanish Jabba the Hutt

Bless sky for airing the fat slugs latest ramblings.

They know they've obviously been gagged from talking about us in their slanderous sly bastard way, so their plan B was to air cyril smith crying about us.

Wankers. Absolute wankers. Obviously on a downer because the glazers are digging in.
Good point, not saying it themselves, but repprting someone else said it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.