PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

my only hope is that once city get this case over and done with, that they start going after the usual suspects. I’m sick of the “holistic” approach. Wish city would grow a pair and sue journalists and any of the other people that talk shit with reckless abandon. City sit back too much and let stuff be said. And it’s us that have to defend them. It’s about time they started fighting back because it makes them look weak imho

I’d hunt down every fucker who tarnished our good name
I will find you...
898b785b3a8b6efc424a5d70c6be9780.gif

You can repeat a libel, doesn't have to come direct from Tebas.

If lawyers do go after the fat paedo for the most recent comments that we are already guilty of 100 charges, then Sky are also in trouble.
Pep saying that about a lawyer in his presser was interesting.

I like it how we're firing back.

Sorry...playng catch up PB!

I assume this would be a fine, or something we feel we have a strong case to challenge legally?
Hard to say. But it wouldn't have been a capricious decision not to cooperate. It would have been done on legal advice, as it was during the UEFA investigation.

I'm not a lawyer but my understanding is that we can't be forced to incriminate ourselves, where the investigation is demanding documents that we don't believe have any relation to the specific charges.

So if the only charges related to Mancini's Al Jazira contract, then unless they had reasonable grounds, they couldn't demand all our sponsorship documents, for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.