PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We were all over them that game and I clearly remember the non pen on David , we taught them a football lesson that first half , agree , refs are as fucking bent as a Uri Geller spoon

I still remember Clattenturd doing some sort of ridiculous wrist wrestle gesture with his hands to try and explain away not giving that clear penalty?

He should be used to wrist gestures.

You are very naive.

I'll tell you about there players in the modern era, all leading internationals with very many caps, who earned millions a year each. Probably £10m per annum each, as a minimum.

One had to go to his club and ask for an advance on his wages, as he needed to settle gambling debts. He'd not only gambled away money he had, but owed a seven figure sum he didn't have.

The other cut a deal with a journalist that he (the journalist) could have an exclusive as long as he didn't report a story about how much he'd gambled away (well into seven figures) as his wife had threatened to leave him over his gambling habit. In the end, they agreed a compromise, reporting he'd lost a small fraction of the amount he'd actually lost, and the journalist got his exclusive.

The third had to remortgage his house a number of times to raise the money to settle gambling debts. A man who shouldn't have needed a mortgage at all.

I remember telling you about that deal cut with a paper to minimise his actual loss that night.

It went from £2m in two hours to £300k. Shinned it again ;)

I've said that I'm not a signed up member of the everything is corrupt club. However, look at what Barcelona have been accused of. It's not inconceivable that something very similar could happen in the Premier league. Certain refs being picked for particular games or refs who favour certain clubs being promoted.

I've said many times on here that I know for a 100% fact that a current premier league ref is a Liverpool fan. I also know that a city employee who is well connected (I imagine he gets a birthday card off pep) also knows this so you'd think the high ups are city will know too.

For balance, one of the linesmen in the Benjani Derby was a city fan.

I personally know a linesperson who did United women this season, a season ticket holder at Old Toilet with her entire family.

The loons have taken over the asylum. I’ll leave this thread to the flat earth tinfoil hat army and have a look again when’s it back about the PL charges we face.
Page 1828. You brought up ‘Football Is Fixed’ in the ‘pl charge’ thread. You now appear to be entirely disgruntled at ‘FIF’ stuff being discussed in the ‘pl charge’ thread.

Easy solution; don’t bring up ‘FIF’ stuff in the ‘pl charge’ thread.

Just a suggestion.

I still remember Clattenturd doing some sort of ridiculous wrist wrestle gesture with his hands to try and explain away not giving that clear penalty?

He should be used to wrist gestures.
That was the challenge on Micah when I think it was still 1-0 not long after Evans had been sent off wasn't it? Was a weird fucking gesture for sure. Of course, he could have been describing the wank he'd had the night before!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.