PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sportswashing is a sound bite slogan created by human rights groups to help promote their cause. The idea that Gulf countries only invest money to enhance their image is absurd.

The folk who condemn our owners under the banner of universalism, are the same folk who champion diversity training!

Go figure.

It simply isn't a reasonable position that we explained to CAS why we stopped cooperation with UEFA, yet offered no defence to the PL tribunal. I could well imagine that we offered nothing more than clear evidence of leaks from the case, or simply explained that we provided what was asked for in the rules present at the time.
We challenged the PL right to demand documents that we determined as commercially confidential in the Commercial Court and lost. Im certain that after the ruing we complied Why the PL are accusing us of not doing so is a little confusing

We don't have a thread for the doomsday aspect of the case but my mind does wander into a what if scenario. Not through belief I might add, it's just most clubs want us in league 2 and even if it got to that point. How the hell would it work in principle? Would we even be able to run it? Or would overheads push us directly into admin?

We don't have a thread for the doomsday aspect of the case but my mind does wander into a what if scenario. Not through belief I might add, it's just most clubs want us in league 2 and even if it got to that point. How the hell would it work in principle? Would we even be able to run it? Or would overheads push us directly into admin?

Some smart accountants and equity funding from Mansour would cover it. No problem.

Sportswashing is a sound bite slogan created by human rights groups to help promote their cause. The idea that Gulf countries only invest money to enhance their image is absurd.
the word was first coined in 2019 - the Sheikh thought buying us in 2009 would deflect attention if the UAE was accused of HR violations a decade later.

Listen. The Premier League couldn't even get the initial charge sheet right without errors in it. They've also messed up charges against other clubs. They are completely incompetent when it comes to regulation matters (hence why the government wanted to step in). The sheer complexity of tasks involved for them to appropriately manage any doomsday scenario for us e.g. relegation, retrospective points deductions, title stripping etc would be beyond them. They have created a rod for their own back here and that's even in the event that they 'win' the case...

Firstly the only power, aside from the nuclear option of total exclusion, is to dock City points, if this is sufficient to result in relegation then we go to the Championship. There is no power to send us to another division as this is a PL tribunal. I would expect that we would have sufficient funds to escape back to the PL in one season and pass EFL PSR We would of course be faced with loosing players who weren't prepared to play in the Championship in which case they would be sold and generate funds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.