PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What’s sketchy about it is he had no recollection of who the game was against. He “thinks “ the player he overheard the referee talking to was Drinkwater. He thinks the incident was over “ A second yellow or something.” And his quote over what he overheard the referee saying started off with, “ He said something like…..”

That’s pretty sketchy in my book.

Details he got

The player, the ref, the incident.

I’m not one of them who thinks there’s this Illuminati controlling football but I know Clattenburg has form for this, has admitted similar & there was a conscious bias willing the underdog on.

I’m confused too, a little old 5000/1 underdog wins the league and you wonder why it might be fixed. When just £1k would return £5M tax free! I mean the refs earn a staggering gross annual income of around £60-£70k per annum and get to retire at around 45-50 on a shitty pension, so it wouldn’t be too shabby to get a few million tax free.

Nobody is getting anything like a grand on a 5,000/1 shot. Would be pointless anyway, as the max. payout on most football bets at most major bookies at the time was £500,000. The highest reported bet on Leicester pre season was £50 and that was cashed out well before the end of the season. The highest recorded bet that was left to run the course was £10.

As a gambler, one of the first things you learn is that nothing can be ruled out and anything that can happen, has a chance of happening. No matter how unlikely.

But the thought of a whole bunch of referees colluding pre season to help Leicester to the title, is in the category of “pretty unlikely” for me.

Nobody is getting anything like a grand on a 5,000/1 shot. Would be pointless anyway, as the max. payout on most football bets at most major bookies at the time was £500,000. The highest reported bet on Leicester pre season was £50 and that was cashed out well before the end of the season. The highest recorded bet that was left to run the course was £10.

As a gambler, one of the first things you learn is that nothing can be ruled out and anything that can happen, has a chance of happening. No matter how unlikely.

But the thought of a whole bunch of referees colluding pre season to help Leicester to the title, is in the category of “pretty unlikely” for me.
The fact that these betting syndicates (Who can control all refs in the PL) havent done the same (and made a killing) on Fulham/West Ham/Bournemouth is totally lost on him... cue some ridiculous theory on that!

....And I actually believe corruption of some sorts does happen, but these guys make it all sound fkin ridiculous!

I’m not suggesting he invented the story as part of some big plan to get work. But there are hundreds of ex pros, relatively young men in their late 30s/ early 40s, qualified to do nothing but chat about football. All competing for work. A controversial story on a podcast, that gets a bit of publicity isn’t the worst idea to get your name out there.

My best guess would not be that he totally invented the whole tale. But that he vaguely recalls a referee making a jokey comment which could loosely be seen as controversial and embellished it to turn it in this
Thats sort of the point with you guys... YOU know. No one else does, we're all fools.... Its normal human behaviour you're exhibitting tbh. You're more powerful than the rest of us plebs.

Carry on, but do try to not just see your pov, try to disprove it tbh.
Thats sort of the point with you guys... YOU know. No one else does, we're all fools.... Its normal human behaviour you're exhibitting tbh. You're more powerful than the rest of us plebs.

Carry on, but do try to not just see your pov, try to disprove it tbh.

You’re upset because I don’t share your belief, but don’t resort to trying to manipulate me with misconceptions ‘you guys, you’re like this’ talk.
I think many people would share my opinion that Leicester got favourable refereeing decisions. If you don’t, then fine but, give me some evidence then instead of just saying it. Because the stats point to it - most penalties but 10th most touches in the opposition box, most tackles but least fouls and cards. Then you’ve got an ex player saying it too. I could go on, but the evidence is there, for anyone who doesn’t want to be wilfully blind.

You’re upset because I don’t share your belief, but don’t resort to trying to manipulate me with misconceptions ‘you guys, you’re like this’ talk.
I think many people would share my opinion that Leicester got favourable refereeing decisions. If you don’t, then fine but, give me some evidence then instead of just saying it. Because the stats point to it - most penalties but 10th most touches in the opposition box, most tackles but least fouls and cards. Then you’ve got an ex player saying it too. I could go on, but the evidence is there, for anyone who doesn’t want to be wilfully blind.
No, not trying to manipulate you.

They don’t even believe a confession cos he said err.

They don’t even believe a confession cos he said err.
Yup, I can believe a confession. I just dont belie4ve betting sydicates have organised for City to win the PL for the last 5 years.... When they could make fulham win it at 4500/1 odds. Thats the (Quite massive) sort of thing thats says bollocks. The sort of thing that you guys just wash away and ignore. Its the selective nature of it.

But its ok, its only yourselves you're hurting, this is keeping me entertained until I have to go and paint a ceiling later on.

You can put million pound bets on in the Asian markets if you know how. I don’t know if the refs gambled or not, how would I? All I know is the stats point to favourable decisions, and at the time it was obvious when watching their games.
Why Leicester?

And how do Asian betting markets have control of our refs... How does that bit work? Details I mean,

And why not Fulham now? 4500/1 odds... A killing, but City are winning it... Cant they do something about that?

You are right, they did get lots of good decisions from the refs, steptoe had conning the refs down to a fine art, also it was good for the product for a romantic title winner

Pigmol are bent as fuck, they give the instructions to the officials and they do it, the prem bosses control the narrative ultimately though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.