PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It'll all calm down in a few days.

Then it'll flare up again when/if Forest and Everton get punished.
Rinse and repeat.

I'm bored of reading,and hearing the same nonsense from opposition fans and a bunch of dicks in the media pandering to them.
Plenty of the media are making some nice money out of generating hysteria amongst largely(willfully) ignorant football fans,so it'll run and run.

The fact that City's hearing has been sort of kicked into the long grass has been as much of a curse as a blessing.
Bang on! The media don't give a fuck one way or the other as long as they profit from hysterical fans. They constantly use sensational headlines (with the word CITY in it) to appeal to a particular audience or fan's emotions. Blurring the lines between fact and opinion as usual - cnnts.

I made an X/Twitter post about this attaching “the Arsenal letter” today. The responses have shocked me. The absolute lack of brain power, and the hatred this club has generated, is mind blowing. 115, dirty, cheats, you will get found out, you will see, relegated, thieves, oil cheats. Countless.

If/When we win this case, the PL will collapse. I see no other way around it. It will have to change into something else, other management figures, different regulations, different application.

The end game is near.

The charges against Everton and Forest mark the beginning of the self immolation of the Premier League…… they’ve introduced these profit and sustainability rules just to satisfy the cartel clubs. What will happen is as follows :-

1. League will enforce fines and points deductions for breaching their new rules
2. ⁠Clubs will shit themselves at the sanctions and will cut back on transfer spending and wages.
3. ⁠The best players will stop signing for English clubs and will start to play in other European leagues.
4. ⁠The quality of the league will drop.
5. ⁠TV and sponsors will reduce the money they put in
6. ⁠The league will become second rate as the commercial appeal falls

But at least United and Liverpool will be able to win again…… well done you pair of selfish cunts !!!

Yes 10 points is far too harsh for concrete admissions of overspending written in black and white in their accounts yet they want us thrown out of the league system altogether & title’s stripped for unproven alleged indiscretions from as far back as 2009. What have we done wrong? You’ve cheated? How? You just have.

10 points does seem a lot. maybe they should have started lower allowing scope to increase the points on repeat offences. or maybe suspend some of the points.

With the exception of Sunderland, I can't think of a club, in recent times anyway, who have moved into a new stadium and gone backwards.

Undoubtedly, Everton, have only themselves to blame for breaking the rules (whatever we might think of the rules) but, if they get two x 10 point punishments in the same season, they would more than likely be relegated.
The 10 point punishment was pretty much what was recommended by Masters.

Having seen the relevant trajectories of say, City and United after we moved to Eastlands, you'd have to think that relegating Everton and hampering their growth would suit Liverpool, one of only two clubs, who infamously interviewed Masters before his appointment.

Admittedly, this theory is possibly one for the tin foil hat brigade but fuck it, aren't we all neary driven demented at this stage. :-) That said, nothing would surprise me where FSG are concerned.

With the exception of Sunderland, I can't think of a club, in recent times anyway, who have moved into a new stadium and gone backwards.

Undoubtedly, Everton, have only themselves to blame for breaking the rules (whatever we might think of the rules) but, if they get two x 10 point punishments in the same season, they would more than likely be relegated.
The 10 point punishment was pretty recommended by Masters.

Having seen the relevant trajectories of say, City and United after we moved to Eastlands, you'd have to think that relegating Everton and hampering their growth would suit Liverpool, one of only two clubs, who infamously interviewed Masters before his appointment.

Admittedly, this theory is possibly one for the tin foil hat brigade but fuck it, aren't we all neary driven demented at this stage. :-) That said, nothing would surprise me where FSG are concerned.
Darlington’s move nearly finished them as a club.

Derby and Reading aren’t doing particularly well.

I made an X/Twitter post about this attaching “the Arsenal letter” today. The responses have shocked me. The absolute lack of brain power, and the hatred this club has generated, is mind blowing. 115, dirty, cheats, you will get found out, you will see, relegated, thieves, oil cheats. Countless.

If/When we win this case, the PL will collapse. I see no other way around it. It will have to change into something else, other management figures, different regulations, different application.

The end game is near.
The premier league won’t bloody collapse, don’t be so dramatic and silly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.