PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A lot of verified journalist have been spouting nonsense from quite some time esp after the PL charges
Why City have not considered giving back to one of those - Nick Harris , Miguel Dalaney, Tebas and so on.

I just read a tweet from a guardian journalist which said it’s alright Arsenal drew to West Ham. They can’t win against this state sponsored 100 charges cheating team. Even when we are still on trial.

I guess when you don’t stop one, everyone piles on!
Think they have mate from listening to Simon Jordon this morning, very complimentary about a our side and thinks we will win the treble ! But wasn't interesting in that but he then referred to him being disappointed with club for threataning those who disagree with them over other issues !!!! Very carefully worded the last bit !!!!

as this is clearly libel - WHY don't the club sue him? It needs to be stopped

Because he is welly known to be shouting at the moon levels of mentally ill and the optics of pursuing that are absolutely terrible.

Nobody with any credibility in the world of football of journalism give the guy a second thought, hence him being stuck with Delaney the no-mark.

Delaney used to be locked on to United because it got him attention, when they just laughed at him and ignored him he moved on to City and Newcastle as people constantly bite and feed his pathological need for attention…..

I suspect - and I don’t know for sure obviously - that we can’t sue yet as, theoretically, if we are found guilty then in the eyes of a libel court we WOULD HAVE cheated.

I also suspect that WHEN we are cleared certain newspaper owners (we wouldn’t sully ourselves dealing with monkeys when the organ grinders are available) will be privy to a few words in their shell-likes about future reporting.

I would hope so anyway.

Don’t forget, we don’t have fans. It’s all an illusion including this forum. Truly unique.

And the contradiction to us not having any supporters, away fans turn up to a packed Etihad stadium and sing ‘where were you when you were shit’ I’m confused.

Think they have mate from listening to Simon Jordon this morning, very complimentary about a our side and thinks we will win the treble ! But wasn't interesting in that but he then referred to him being disappointed with club for threataning those who disagree with them over other issues !!!! Very carefully worded the last bit !!!!
Now that's interesting actually. sounds like City have been proactive behind the scenes.

It’s not the only incorrect statement in his tweet. So If we haven’t cheated & it’s damaging our brand - then yes. Ask Fox USA
I thought we had been fined that amount in total from the 2014 UEFA settlement and the CAS ruling!
Although, I think some of the 2014 fine was returned as we complied with FFP in later seasons

Reactions: CC1
It’s not the only incorrect statement in his tweet. So If we haven’t cheated & it’s damaging our brand - then yes. Ask Fox USA
Nearly everything in his tweet is twisted beyond reality. He always references things that happened to try to establish a basis of credibility but then describes them in skewed or entirely fictitious terms.

And he does that purposefully, as he knows anyone that can recognise he is misrepresenting the situation will already disagree or ignore him, whilst those who won’t notice will simply like and retweet based on their hatred.

It’s a shrewd strategy given there are far more people that hate us than love us or that have actually kept themselves educated on these matters.

TL;DR

He’s a desperate lying ****.

@Citizen of Legoland Harris is exactly the sort of person I was referring to in our badge discussion, for reference. I want to make clear I wasn’t lumping you in with the likes of him.

Some other gems from Nick Harris;-

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.