PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I hope when this gets resolved we will sue for defamation of character and ban some media from the ground.
In the interest of fairness we should insist all 19 other clubs are investigated to the same level of scrutiny we’ve received. As pep said they’ve set a precedent, don’t talk too loud etc etc

This might be the outcome both parties would be happy with. Drag it out for years and years and years and then a joint statement in very small letters stating the case is closed erm behind closed doors. The premier can’t be blamed for not doing anything and city can claim a victory of sorts. By the time it actually comes around no body will remember what all the fuss was about.

Premier will have tarnished city’s reputation while also appearing competent and appeasing the cartel clubs. More and more likely that this is just the next stage. It has taken them years to get to this point. 10 years from now it will be hidden under the return of Jeremy Kyle or some shit like that.

For City fans, we all want the truth to prevail and the good name of MCFC to be restored. Might not get that if it continues to drag on for 4/5 years.

Meanwhile we clean up for another 10 season -:)

Last edited:
i think this could be some sort of jiggery pokery going on the premier league sees us get off on a technicality so dont lose face and city dont give a fuck as we are in the clear win win for both
The ‘face saving’ ship sailed away over the horizon the day the PL chose to present their case to the world in clickbait form (115 charges, when really it’s about 8 or 9….I think), without even notifying us. The red shirted press stooges have then played a part in further taking the PL’s case to a place where compromise is no longer possible, because the loss of face involved would be catastrophic.
It’s a full on fight to the death mate

what a stupid fucking post

Do you mean before Peps contract runs out?

Or do you mean before Pep gets fucked off with everything and off he pops?

Great fishing by the way
Uhh?? I don't really get these reactions considering I wrote that post because pep (a respected coach, if not the most, in football) is our biggest champion and knows how to make statement in media. His statements holds more weight while he is our coach.

This has probably been said before, but this whole situation does make you or at least me wonder. We win the premier league and celebrate, but we are celebrating a competition that is accusing/defaming us. When this bullshitery of charges is cleared, which I expect/hope it is. Do we just move forward and forget it, do we counter sue and in doing so damage the competition that tried to damage us while we are winning or trying to win it.
It might read like a mad ramble but it’s abit of an emotional quagmire I want to win the prem but also wanna say fuck the Prem. I wanna win the CL but also say fuck the CL.
My ideal outcome is heads roll within the Prem and a statement is released with an apology to Manchester City and that the Prem will open investigations into every other club with a head office in Paul pogbas parents house and the head of IT will be the person from Liverpool. With Harry redknapp investigating transfer fees, John Terry leading racist investigations, Ivan Toney on keeping gambling out of the game…what else…Ryan giggs inquiring on domestic abuse and family values.

This has gone on so long that I sometimes forget what our so called “cheating” is.

Am I right in saying that the accusation is that our owners weren’t allowed to put as much money in their own business as they would have liked to? So they invented sponsorship from so called third parties.

Serious question. If I am correct then of course the crime is that a cartel tried to stifle competition.
I thought it was about some extra money paid to Mancini for doing work for an affiliate club. Something like £250k? Yonks ago!

...As if that is the cause of us winning what we're winning now, performing the way we are. Quite ridiculous tbh. Our team perform the way they do through hard work and talent, not because we overpaid someone 10 years ago.

This is what both parties want. Drag it out for years and years and years and then a joint statement in very small letters stating the case is closed erm behind closed doors. The premier can’t be blamed for not doing anything and city can claim a victory of sorts. By the time it actually comes around no body will remember what all the fuss was about.

Premier will have tarnished city’s reputation while also appearing competent and appeasing the cartel clubs. More and more likely that this is just the next stage. It has taken them years to get to this point. 10 years from now it will be hidden under the return of Jeremy Kyle or some shit like that.

Meanwhile we clean up for another 10 season -:)

Nothing personal, but I fear that’s real flight of fancy stuff. You honestly think the public, having been egged on by the rag and dipper stooges in the media for the better part of 5 to 10 years, will roll over and accept a closed doors fudge?

The ‘face saving’ ship sailed away over the horizon the day the PL chose to present their case to the world in clickbait form (115 charges, when really it’s about 8 or 9….I think), without even notifying us. The red shirted press stooges have then played a part in further taking the PL’s case to a place where compromise is no longer possible, because the loss of face involved would be catastrophic.
It’s a full on fight to the death mate
tbh I thought they had notified us. Pep was talking about those 8 clubs that asked for this before the charges dropped. I thought it was strange but then it became clear.

And I think the "115 charges" (Most used phrase now by our rivals) boil down to 4 or 5 and 90% of them have been written off by City leaving 1 or 2 that might stick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.