PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I agree that Stefan was very good.
Let's hope the Talk Sport lemmings now realise that Simon Jordan is not a God, but was put back in his box today.
The problem for me, is when other media outlets deliberately cherry pick bits of the discussion, using them as headlines.
I'm not sure that it was a positive move for Stefan to categorically say he thought that relegation was inevitable, if City are found guilty ?
Agree and disagree. Stephan seemed open and honest. Worked for City in the past, has knowledge and experience relevant to FFP, legal, finance issues etc. I am sure he knew any comments he made would be quoted out of context. Think he is fine to comment as he sees fit. Not an official representative of the club but due to his personal/work experience is able to be much more effective in communicating his views and many City supporters. Hope he rinsed talks port for "expenses"

I think Stefan is great, he’s fighting the good fight and eloquently outlines the case.

I just think years of smear campaigns, followed by the PL hand grenade(s), have culminated in us being truly despised.

I’d love to say “I don’t give a fuck” like some on here, but it is exhausting and I do miss the days when football was about the football.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's gone from like 99% terrible coverage to 90% terrible coverage with a few people who seem to fully understand the case now even if they hope we get done for it. But I reckon there is movement.

True, 'Deano'.

But like The Old Man and all my aunts and uncles would say if they were still around, the UK football media is largely made up of 'gobsh*tes' who are all 'pots for rags'.

'Projectriver's' sterling work, along with 'Prestwichblue', 'Petrusha' and so many others in recent years, sits diametrically opposite the output of these useless media johnnies on the scale of truth and reasoned argument.

So (apart from a few individuals eg Martin Samuel), f**k the sports press in this country. It has shown its true colours, regularly and repeatedly.

When our club gets through all of this garbage and is exonerated, the sports media can face up to the consequences it has helped to sow for English football, along with the Premier League and those venal twunts at Old Trafford, Anfield, The Emirates and White Hart Lane. And I don't expect it will make for a pretty sight to observe.

I just read a few of the comments on YouTube & the thick fuckers still don’t get it…… after a video by Stefan going to the trouble of explaining it instead I the comments are closer to bullshit spread by Spitty & Ratty. We are guilty, only got away due to time barring, same as Everton & Forest case…….

If you want to make a shit load of money, invest in candles now they are going to go through the roof……

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I think it's gone from like 99% terrible coverage to 90% terrible coverage with a few people who seem to fully understand the case now even if they hope we get done for it. But I reckon there is movement.

There has been movement in the last few weeks.

It’s minor but defo happened, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.