PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's tough enough to listen to him on the radio, but I had the displeasure of watching on youtube instead and it took everything I had not to punch the screen.

I've listened back just to see if I missed anything initially, and this time didn't watch so my ears were fully engaged! Right at the end, when Stefan is explaining the fact that these accusations would involve a high number of senior executives/board members/official all being part of the conspiracy, Jordan pipes up with "like Enron".

For those that don't know, that is a reference to a major accounting scandal involving widespread fraud. So it was a loaded remark from Jordan.

So he’s accusing City’s auditors of colluding like Arthur Anderson ?

We are becoming the most hated football club in the history of the game , it s a non stop barrage of bile and vitriol , we know success breeds contempt but this is way beyond that , the red'istree clubs and the Premier league have done a brilliant job in stirring up the media.
When you consider the Dippers murdered 39 fans and got every club banned from europe , as far as i can remember they didnt get the hate we are experiencing , but f*ck them all the pundits , media and dickheads on social media they will not take one tiny piece of enjoyment and pride i have been able witness over the last decade , we are the best in the world , so just f*ck every last one of them.

Intelligent people don’t shout; talk over you or spit at you

Stefan played it quietly & perfectly getting in the facts that we needed airing
Who said anything about talking over people or spitting

I more on about the fact he let Jordan say one or two things that were a dig and simply let it slip

Is that intelligent or keeping it sweet for next time

Great job from @projectriver

He made the point I’ve been trying(and failing!) to make about rights of appeal beyond the PL panel.

If they find us guilty of wrong doing effectively akin to fraud on a grand scale then I simply fail to see how they will possibly have the skill and competence to do so. doubt any person (legally qualified or not) would even dream to think they would.

So the general point about the courts deferring to tribunals on subject matter they are expert in will go out of the window and off to the main courts we shall go.

Why is he wearing the glasses from the old man in Up! ?
44qw.gif
Simon Fredricksen or Carl Jordan should be his new moniker

We are becoming the most hated football club in the history of the game , it s a non stop barrage of bile and vitriol , we know success breeds contempt but this is way beyond that , the red'istree clubs and the Premier league have done a brilliant job in stirring up the media.
When you consider the Dippers murdered 39 fans and got every club banned from europe , as far as i can remember they didnt get the hate we are experiencing , but f*ck them all the pundits , media and dickheads on social media they will not take one tiny piece of enjoyment and pride i have been able witness over the last decade , we are the best in the world , so just f*ck every last one of them.

Liverpool have. And they are still reminded of that day. And they will always be reminded of that day. But because of the campaign led by LFC, the SOS, and Liverpool fans in general, if anyone sings about that day, you know the chant, it’s now classed as ‘hate chanting’, which you can get arrested for. Don’t let the truth get in the way of a deliberate, planned and orchestrated campaign by LFC and Liverpool fans to absolve their name from any wrong doing which includes illegally hacking City’s player database.

People believe what they want to believe regardless of the facts. There isn’t a single cult member on RAWK that would agree and accept what Stefan said today on Talkshite, apart from City getting relegated.

He is superb on Twitter with other financial cases - Chelsea, Everton, Forest, United shares, United sale - and their fans learn from him or, abuse him and he bans. He is invited on rival fans podcasts because he is so bloody good and then gets invited back. Talks about the other cases, earns credibility, and then always gets the main points out about our isseus.

Slowly, he is building a media reputation and he would fly if he pushed for it.

And even made a small breakthrough on RAWK today...

Stefan rawk.jpg

Last edited:
Who said anything about talking over people or spitting

I more on about the fact he let Jordan say one or two things that were a dig and simply let it slip

Is that intelligent or keeping it sweet for next time
I was just using the example of how thick media folk behave in order to demonstrate that Stefan is nothing like that. He wouldn’t tackle Jordan as it’s a useless tactic. He used his time to continue to state the facts.
He came across as well informed & quietly confident. That’s the kind of person he is. He’s never going to attack Jordan for his interruptions & snide remarks and actually, that’s what the f***** wants so he can have a loud argument using his very long words. Stefan isn’t the sort to fall for that & it worked. He just continued to put his point across and it’s the first time someone has fully explained how serious the accusations are- and thus it takes time to resolve. Furthermore the onus is on the PL to progress the case as they are the accusers.

Stefan played Jordan like a harp which is why they cut short the interview

Last edited:
People believe what they want to believe regardless of the facts. There isn’t a single cult member on RAWK that would agree and accept what Stefan said today on Talkshite, apart from City getting relegated.
The cult members you can forget. They won’t consume stuff that isn’t spoon fed to them.
i notice, however, that not one Rag I know has posted a ’Relegation’ link to me, because they understand what the content actually said.
Also, have you noticed that the usual City hating journalists haven’t jumped on the headline as they know they will just be promoting an explained view they don’t want to hear.

There ARE some reasonable people who support our opponents. Not loads, I grant you, but some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.