PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’ve had a good look through your post history and the vast majority of your posts are negative about City and City fans.

This classic included:

View attachment 119271
You talk utter shite and tbh, I’m doubting if you even support City. Something stinks about your posts - they drip with insincerity and I don’t think it’s a coincidence you turned up when the charges dropped.
Of course he’s not a blue, jeez, can’t have taken you that long surely?

I'd want to see the evidence before directing my anger. If this has been instigated by the usual suspects then I'd be angry at those suspects and at the spineless bastards at the Premier League who are simply puppets for the cartel clubs.
I'd only be angry at City's owners and senior management if the rules were fairly introduced, fairly implemented and we knew we were sailing close to the wind. But I was at Southampton when Jesus secured 100 points, and at Brighton 12 months later when we came from a goal down to win 4-1 and make Scousers cry, and at the Etihad when we collected the trophy and beat Everton 5-0 as football returned after covid, and 12 months later when we came from two down to beat Villa, and last season when we picked up the trophy with a couple of games to go. - And I'll be there on Sunday when we play West Ham.
I was also there for the four League Cup finals under Pep and the FA Cup finals and the CL finals. And for most games under Mancini and Pellers. - They can't take away my memories whatever the outcome of this witch-hunt.
And I've renewed my ST so I'm stuck with the buggers anyway.
Bloody JCL.
:-)

Arsenal are part of the cartel on behalf of whom Masters is acting.

He will be welcome there as long as he continues to be useful.
I’m quite sure Arsenal think it’s all going to plan with an Autumn hearing of the IC.

David Ornstein repeated this again yesterday on a Q&A - and he is defo the most reliable journo with very strong Arsenal connections to Arsenal.

Somebody is getting it dead wrong in the current position - whether it’s the journos or our ITKs - we won’t know for a few weeks hopefully when we hear the case has fallen apart during the euros.

Masters knows it would be a cauldron abuse if he turns up at City. But if he hasn’t got the balls to show his face he shouldn’t be in the job.

I’m quite sure Arsenal think it’s all going to plan with an Autumn hearing of the IC.

David Ornstein repeated this again yesterday on a Q&A - and he is defo the most reliable journo with very strong Arsenal connections to Arsenal.

Somebody is getting it dead wrong in the current position - whether it’s the journos or our ITKs - we won’t know for a few weeks hopefully when we hear the case has fallen apart during the euros.

Masters knows it would be a cauldron abuse if he turns up at City. But if he hasn’t got the balls to show his face he shouldn’t be in the job.
I can't see Masters not being there myself, that said he's not going to enjoy it (again).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.