PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I believe he gets good lines of club gossip some is pretty spot on some is way off the mark

Good summary thank you.
Re Fordham - it maybe very uncomfortable ground for the PL to sanction City on the basis that there are other PL clubs who were operating similar schemes which the HMRC took a much more negative view of. City were not fined by HMRC - so City’s lawyers will almost certainly call that out as unreasonable - if they are not investigating or charging Newcastle or the Rags.
All top players had image right deals at the time as a way of legally reducing their tax bills. Perhaps the way Fordham was set up is the issue or perhaps City were just singled out as they have been from day one.

I’m quite sure Arsenal think it’s all going to plan with an Autumn hearing of the IC.

David Ornstein repeated this again yesterday on a Q&A - and he is defo the most reliable journo with very strong Arsenal connections to Arsenal.

Somebody is getting it dead wrong in the current position - whether it’s the journos or our ITKs - we won’t know for a few weeks hopefully when we hear the case has fallen apart during the euros.

Masters knows it would be a cauldron abuse if he turns up at City. But if he hasn’t got the balls to show his face he shouldn’t be in the job.
Masters knows he is finished.

I believe he gets good lines of club gossip some is pretty spot on some is way off the mark
In my opinion most of the gossip he posts is coming from connections with agents or newspaper pals that have agent connections.

His insights seem to focus on certain players. He’s had chapter and verse on the Paqueta deal - and bizarrely was giving daily insights on youth player Kian Brechin recently - a player that will never play a minute for City and couldn’t get a game out on loan.

Has been good for transfer info down the years and good fun with music vids but I dont believe that legal letters went out and won’t be getting carried away about the case collapsing until we find out.

I have read with interest the posts that emphasise the gravity of the PL 115 accusations.

If the Panel find us guilty of any of these extreme charges without real evidence surely the variety of sponsors and accountancy companies who may be implicated will sue the PL.

These companies are not bound by our owners wish or rule compliance via PL they will simply go for the jugular.

I see Etihad Airways are openly going for a listing so anything that threatens that will have serious consequences for the PL without real evidence rather than opinion.
I'm sure the Panel members will be aware of this and will act correctly in their own interests never mind the interests of the PL or it's red shirt controllers.

In the meantime I look forward to the next media or PL attack that will keep the team, it's manager and us fans focused on a football supremacy.

As a long term City fan I am glad to see we are still at our best when we are allowed to criticise City generally but resent accusations from others.

Continue with the own goals media and PL.

In my opinion most of the gossip he posts is coming from connections with agents or newspaper pals that have agent connections.

His insights seem to focus on certain players. He’s had chapter and verse on the Paqueta deal - and bizarrely was giving daily insights on youth player Kian Brechin recently - a player that will never play a minute for City and couldn’t get a game out on loan.

Has been good for transfer info down the years and good fun with music vids but I dont believe that legal letters went out and won’t be getting carried away about the case collapsing until we find out.
Ornstein is typical of his type....a parasite !!

Has tolmie had a good record on transfer info in recent years? Trying to work out how much I trust his info on the case.

Always remember Daniel Sturridge was banned for telling his brother he was going to Sevilla who had a bet on it & lost as Sturridge never signed for them.

My point is even the best ITK falls down but Tolm defo gives info in good faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.