PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

As a long time reader of this board I really like tolmie and enjoying reading his posts. However I can’t help but feel recently he just posts ambiguous stuff on Twitter to try and farm reactions. Throw enough shit and some of it will stick approach.
It's sweet that you've got your own private nickname for him :)

I'd say wait and see, he certainly has more contacts than myself (zero).

Edit: damn, you edited the post before I hit submit...

JR is not an option because the PL aren’t a public body, they are a private commercial organisation. I’m pretty sure you can only JR an entity that derives its power from legislation. If its powers are founded contractually, as with the PL, then that body is not subject to judicial review.
Indeed. This is what has been said extensively here for years now. However, I have raised one possible reason why this basic rule may be called into question. I assume there is a large body of case law which indicates that seeking a JR is impossible in our or similar situations.

Wasn’t it Khaldoon who told the redshirts not to blame City for their failure?
So many of the mancheaty brigade really have no idea just how badly clubs have been run in the past, and many, eg the rags, still are run like a sweet shop. City come along, manage the thing like a proper company and bingo, we win so we must be cheating.

He did and he was right. To quote the great Mahatma Gandhi, " First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

The redshirts rested on their laurels convinced their unchallenged success would never end. "Noisy neighbours" as Ferguson said. By the time they awoke from their slumber it was too late. We were streets ahead and sailing off into the distance. The only way to halt our progress was to bum rush ffp through, hack our database and mount a sustained relentless media slur campaign.
I hope it we're successful in our case that we pursue our enemies with no mercy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.