PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This thread wouldnt exist If the centurions, fourmidables, the treble, 4 in a row and 6 out of 7 league wins didn't happen.

Not a chance. We know it. The media know it. Rival fans know it. Nobody would be remotely interested in our figures, our sponsors and our emails. Der Spiegel wouldn't be in the news, the daft **** Harris would have nothing to write or tweet about, life would be great in red cartel land, bumfluff and screech's double act on sky sports wouldn't sound like cissy and ada every second.

Our success has breeded jealousy, hatred and slander never seen before in the media and social media, it is truly off the scale. Fans falling out of love with football, journalists refusing to be professional and instead writing articles based on personal feelings, big sports outlets behaving like toddlers having tantrums.

Please pep, do another two years, take these pricks to the cleaners, bury them once and for all and be front and centre when these charges get quashed and thrown out.
3iS8.gif

It is wearing. All losers hate a winner and these fucking charges give everyone a stick to beat us with. They’ve done a job on us and loads are piling in and having a free hit. It’s especially stings after losing a final to the rags as it’s brought out all the rats of their sewer. They’ve turned yet another corner. Having your wonderful achievements just written off as cheating is fucking infuriating. Bring on next season and let’s smash the cunts into next week. When we’re cleared (which we will be) the club need to draw a line in the sand and go balls out on fixing our public image. Dickheads will carry on with the 115 bollocks of course but they’ll end up just howling at the moon.
It's easy to get down about it but I take pride in what it represents - the fact that City have broken and demoralised these people. Not that long ago, they had a banner in the Cretford End mocking our 34 years without a trophy. They sang "let's all laugh at City". Well they're not fucking laughing now, are they? Liverpool fans used to ruffle our hair because we had a common enemy. Look at what we've done to them and their outgoing manager. We're hated because we're good. Not just good, but the best in class.

Chelsea have admitted to paying players off the books and The Times revealed that the full extent of this had not been disclosed. They appear to be in very hot water, but nobody is talking about them. Why? Because they aren't winning Trebles and four-in-a-row.

There's a great line in the Treble documentary from Conor McNamara after we won 1-3 at The Emirates Stadium - "if you come for the king then you'd better not miss". That applies off the field too. City are that quiet, nice bloke at the back of the room who never sounds off. What nobody in the room realises is that the quiet, nice bloke could rip your head off with his bare hands when the time is right. And that day is coming.

We should have challenged the whole ffp shitshow in the European courts years ago. I think we would have had a reasonable chance of winning. We could have cited that the top clubs in Europe had had years to amass massive wealth due to their continued success, aided by their champions league money which gave them an unfair advantage on the competition. Obviously too late now.
The Spanish Court ruling against the UEFA and FIFA monopoly in the past few days shows that all these protection rules are there to be challenged and should have been done at the outset (but far too late now).

Also posted in the “feeling flat” thread since it applies to both:

I get 115 can be draining…it’s supposed to be.

What goes on in your head is up to you though.

When it comes my way I thank god for 115. It was something that galvanised the whole club and fan base to win the treble and without it I’m certain we wouldn’t have got it.

Siege mentality is as thing and our team has learned to thrive off it. Our fan base is well capable of doing the same. We don’t need continual validation from our rivals…that would be weird. Of course 115 comes from jealousy.

I don’t think we did cheat but you know what? Controversial opinion coming up….I don’t care if we did!

Own 115. If we are proved innocent I’d like to see a huge banner at City that just said “Thanks 115”

Last edited:
Also posted in the “feeling flat” thread since it applies to both:

I get 115 can be draining…it’s supposed to be.

What goes on in your head is up to you though.

When it comes my way I thank god for 115. It was something that galvanised the whole club and fan base to win the treble and without it I’m certain we wouldn’t have got it.

Siege mentality is as thing and our team has learned to thrive off it. Our fan base is well capable of doing the same. We don’t need continual validation from our rivals…that would be weird. Of course 115 comes from jealousy.

I don’t think we did cheat but you know what? Controversial opinion coming up….I don’t care if we did!

Own 115. If we are proved innocent I’d like to see a huge banner at City that just said “Thanks 115”
What a great line that is "What goes on in your head is up to you" An excellent way to treat life in general.

I want to stay positive and I am not easily 'thrown' when some latest random twitter muppet appears - but I confess that this latest has indeed caused some concern.

I think that this is because:

1/ It does seem to me to be a particularly well orchestrated attack.

This is more than just the same old same old frothing of the mouth that we have had so much of. Even Stefan notes that there is a lot of work gone into this and the impact that it is having on the fans of other clubs is significant. Whether we like it or not - for a lot of fans that are not as biased as we are - and also for those not necessarily as desperate as the red shirt followers - I think that this will seem quite compelling

2/ This issue of 'balance of probabilities'. This I feel feeds into the desired narrative - if there are so many examples/references of discussions having taken place then would/could it not lead to an assessment that 'on the balance of probabilities......'

and

3/ I hear a lot on here that the emails do not mean that much and there needs to be hard evidence of action etc. And I get that, but.....

Having watched quite a bit of the interviews in the Post Office inquiry - especially that of Fujitsu employees being grilled - a significant percentage of the questioning is through referencing to the content of emails that suggest what action(s) may then have taken place - it feels like the sort of consideration that could be given to our situation.

So - just saying that I can understand the anxiety that a number of CITY fans are feeling - whilst also being hugely confident in our club.

The PL (on behalf of the red shirts) just need to get 2 of the 3 panel members to decide that - on the balance of probabilities......

And all this surrounding clamour seems part of a well-orchestrated campaign
The post office case is a judicial enquiry, not a civil case one party v another. Makes a difference to procedure.

It's easy to get down about it but I take pride in what it represents - the fact that City have broken and demoralised these people. Not that long ago, they had a banner in the Cretford End mocking our 34 years without a trophy. They sang "let's all laugh at City". Well they're not fucking laughing now, are they? Liverpool fans used to ruffle our hair because we had a common enemy. Look at what we've done to them and their outgoing manager. We're hated because we're good. Not just good, but the best in class.

Chelsea have admitted to paying players off the books and The Times revealed that the full extent of this had not been disclosed. They appear to be in very hot water, but nobody is talking about them. Why? Because they aren't winning Trebles and four-in-a-row.

There's a great line in the Treble documentary from Conor McNamara after we won 1-3 at The Emirates Stadium - "if you come for the king then you'd better not miss". That applies off the field too. City are that quiet, nice bloke at the back of the room who never sounds off. What nobody in the room realises is that the quiet, nice bloke could rip your head off with his bare hands when the time is right. And that day is coming.

Think you’ll find that’s my line.

And before me, the greatest man to ever wear silk pyjamas to nip the shop.

Fuck FFP
Fuck United
Fuck Liverpool
Fuck arsenal
Fuck the premier
Fuck masters
Fuck the glazers
Fuck Parry
Fuck Jordan
Fuck white
Fuck sky
Fuck BT
Fuck Harris
Fuck Delaney
Fuck rival fans
Fuck spurs
Fuck BBC

All these fucks were fucks as soon as city started to win. Well we won fuckers and not only did we win but we destroyed all previous red scum records.

The charges mean fuck all. The slander means fuck all because their opinions mean fuck all. The only opinion that matters is that of a City fan.

Fuckers.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.