PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don't feel I need to. That wasn't the point of my post. I was just pointing out that in the real world businesses (and that's what both City and the PL are at the end of the day) try to figure out what's best for their own continuity and come to an agreement so that both parties move on. What happens when the office nutcase tries to claim unfair dismissal? More often than not a deal is cut behind the scenes to avoid lengthy legal proceedings and bad PR making its way to that company's client and prospect base. City getting slammed isn't a good outcome for City but it's also a terrible outcome for the PL which is why I think it's the least likely outcome.
Big assumptions there. “We have irrefutable evidence”.Khaldoon. Why would we do a deal when we refused one twice with UEFA? …..and WE WON.

Except that City have indicated and publicly stated previously that "we'll take the pinch this time, but never again". You know what they say about making assumptions, yes?
To be fair, when Khaldoon said that he had no idea that that **** Pinto was going to hack us further down the line and cause a whole load of shit that was impossible to predict. Khaldoon would've been talking about possible straightforward allegations of FFP breaches in the future and he'd have said it with confidence as he knew the club and our revenues would continue to grow over time, meaning we weren't really in danger of sailing close to the wind regarding the break-even part of FFP ever again under this current ownership.

What Pinto and those wankers at Der Spackel have done is thrown in a big fuck-off curveball into the mix and while the club say they will clear their name because they've done nothing wrong - and I fully believe them on that - you can never fully predict how these things will go because it can be open to interpretation. Even @projectriver has said something similar - you can be 100% confident of your position but there is still a slight danger that it can go the other way. That might not be the main charges as the bar will be higher on those but some of the lesser ones, certainly non cooperation (even though I believe we've cooperated far more than we did with UEFA) might stick. And remember that we did accept the CAS fine for non-cooperation so we have indeed taken a pinch since Khaldoon said that in 2014, albeit a very minor one.

Klopp really couldn't help himself could he. Just fuk off once and for all you psychopathic shark toothed twat
His parting shot just proves yet again what a nasty vindictive disrespectful wanker he really is

Pep would never ever talk about another club like this

Just shows the huge chasm in class between the two of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.