PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Get what you’re saying. But if you’re wages are dropping in your bank account every month would he have a clue or give a shit where the money was coming from?
No you most likely wouldnt but i tell you this alot of other people bloody would, according to the pl more people are in on this than the apparent fake moon landings and not one, not a single one has come forward with any evidence, makes you wonder why doesnt it

I can't understand why, if the original hearing was scheduled for November to meet the requirement for all the parties to be available, and it was due to take 6 weeks, it has suddenly, almost overnight, been rearranged to take place 2 months earlier and will now take 10 weeks. Doesn't sound right to me.
Because the cry baby mard arse cartel clubs have probably kicked off that it's taking too long and the prem league have caved into them again

Travelling into work this morning. Flicked Talksport on..
115 this 115 that..Relegation this relegation that.
Ziegler is a little cartel brown nosing wanker.

"Irrefutable Evidence"

Clearly a tactic by Ziegler to unsettle the club,team pre season..Utter wanker
what i find amusing about this is that they are acting like its nothing we havent seen before and nothing we didnt already know,, they need to get their tissues out now, we are not going to get relegated, we are not going to be stripped of trophies and they do not have a smoking gun, the pl have backed themselves into a fight they know they have no chance of winning and masters is going to look even more foolish than he already does, he would be way out of his depth in a paddling pool and yet he has chosen to jump into an ocean full of sharks.

I'm very sceptical of date changes.

So am I.

What a coincidence, this coming as a story the week the league starts. Players returning from holidays, not fully fit, squad still neing shaped, now they kick off the campaign with this hanging over them, and no doubt headlines all round.

Previously, it was 'sometime in November', so they would have had time to get some rhythm and momentum built, and could have been in solod ground when the headlines broke to avoid distraction. Now, it is in september, mere weeks away, and adds to the pressures of the start of the season. If it doesn't happen in September, no harm to anyone that claimed it really. In the meantime, it is a distraction thrown in.

Let's hope we start strong.

"Irrefutable Evidence"

Schoolboy error in flicking on talk shite other than when they're doing a commentary on a live game

the bottom line is this and i have always said this when HMRC come knocking at the door then ill be worried until then this is nothing more than smoke and mirrors and a media campaign, it is baffling to me that not a single person in the press has picked up that what they are accusing city, a royal family, one of the worlds largest investment vehicles and a country, not to mention multiple pre eminent business people is fraud which last time i checked was a criminal offence, yet not a single criminal charge has been laid or even passed to the relevant authorities, i do wonder why.

Agree when I look at the 'facts' and who the pl are accusing of fraud, I find it unbelievable that a tinpot Masters and the pl think City are fraudulent. City's board and sponsors are big fish on the world's seas !.
Why would they risk everything for little old City ?

Because the cry baby mard arse cartel clubs have probably kicked off that it's taking too long and the prem league have caved into them again

Anyone who has ever tried to re-arrange a meeting, even a one-day meeting, with senior, in-demand professionals knows that re-arranging a case like this from 6 weeks November/January to 10 weeks September/December is almost impossible. That is two/three months of re-arranged diaries for how many professionals? 20 or 30? I can't see it myself.

Just don't believe anything you read in the press would be my advice. We will presumably hear somehow when it actually starts ....

"Irrefutable Evidence"

Your first mistake was turning that shite on

Agree when I look at the 'facts' and who the pl are accusing of fraud, I find it unbelievable that a tinpot Masters and the pl think City are fraudulent. City's board and sponsors are big fish on the world's seas !.
Why would they risk everything for little old City ?

Because the teams that play in red were agitating for a super league 3 years ago because Uefa didn’t do a job on City. If the Premier League doesn’t do it, they will be at it again pushing another super league.

They want City wiped off the map which is resulting in splits within the clubs within the Premier League finally seeing this all for what it is. This could be hugely damaging for the PL as a whole all the while whilst Real Madrid has free run on stockpiling players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.