PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

No we're not, it's news sensationalism. Football was ending a few months ago because City had the gall to challenge a rule modification they think is illegal. The vitriol over "tyranny of the majority" was funny though.
I disagree if we fall a division or 2
Players and sponsors will leave it will set us back many a year
That’s before clubs and people start suing us for whatever reason
It will take a long time to come back

It was the investigation that was made public when the judge rejected an appeal by City, supported by the PL, to keep City’s case asking the court to stop the PL seeking confidential documents to support an investigation private Once the PL announced the charges which they would’ve done anyhow
If the investigation hadn't been made public, I wonder if the PL would perhaps have decided to not proceed, even with the red tops pressuring them?

I also wonder if looking back, the PL wish they'd waited for the CAS verdict before instigating the investigation.

Where's all this talk about being offered a 6 point deduction come from?
I don't know where it came from but it seems unlikely to me. If I was offering to settle at 6 points, but it was refused, I don't think I would spend multi millions trying to prove it.....a 6 points offer would suggest a lack of confidence. Also, the red shirts would be all over the PL if they settled at 6 points with us. If I did think this was true then I'd be certain we will win this by a first round knockout.

Khaldoon has made it clear he will spend whatever it takes. I think the exact quote was: “ I will spend unlimited amounts to grind these bastards into the ground.”
Whereas the PL are using PL clubs money not just red cartel money . It’s us against them and some more .The sheer corruption of the red cartel and the PL , Masters and Parry and the red cartel media needs exposing in the full light of day . It is no wonder MCFC refused to settle out of court !

I’ve supported countless parents at first tier SEND Tribunal against the Local Authority on EHCP appeals. In every single case the LA have folded either on the day of the hearing or the day before, in the meantime spinning out the time parents have to wait for what is rightfully theirs (and their child’s) and making various “offers” but never quite the thing parents want, hoping parents will capitulate and take 2nd best option.
I think the PL thought we’d take a last minute deal and avoid the hassle of this IC.
But we’re not penniless parents who’ll jump on any life raft.
I hope we have the case we say we have. And utterly eviscerate the cunts.

I’ve supported countless parents at first tier SEND Tribunal against the Local Authority on EHCP appeals. In every single case the LA have folded either on the day of the hearing or the day before, in the meantime spinning out the time parents have to wait for what is rightfully theirs (and their child’s) and making various “offers” but never quite the thing parents want, hoping parents will capitulate and take 2nd best option.
I think the PL thought we’d take a last minute deal and avoid the hassle of this IC.
But we’re not penniless parents who’ll jump on any life raft.
I hope we have the case we say we have. And utterly eviscerate the cunts.
We’d have taken a deal if we weren’t 100% confident.

We could do the same as CAS a fine for non co-operation made clear the charges were not proven
“Charges not proven” can still imply and will demonstrate guilt with the hordes of lemmings.
“City are innocent on all counts” is what I want to see. Whether that is an option in the vernacular of law I’m not sure.
Straight to the Brown envelope conspiracy.

I don't want to start another thread, but how will you feel and what will you do if we're cleared of these charges.

The length of time this has been going on and the extent of abuse and shite found in the media and social media alike, it's going to feel fucking amazing to be let off. I reckon a commemorative shirt and a bus parade are the least we could do to mark it.

City need to go full Paddy Power and take the absolute piss. 115 special edition merchandise. Claim it's celebrating an anniversary when it clearly isn't. Khaldoon and Pep sat next to Lord Pannick wearing the shirt and smoking cigars.
For me, it’ll be our greatest ever victory. Don’t get me wrong, I won’t celebrate it like I would a league title/cup win but I’d milk it for years, and torment as many haters on social media and at football matches as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.