PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don’t know the detail of the Mancini contract but I believe he was contracted to Mansour’s club before he was employed by us. Unless we took part in later negotiations concerning it remaining in place, privity of contract applies and his remuneration from the sheik is nothing to do with us.. There was no rule against having another job.

If the leaked emails are true, then we were involved in later negotiations and were also approving and processing m the transactions to him rather than Al Jazira.

I’m assuming that’s where the charges against not declaring related parties comes from too.

The footy leaks cache was one of the biggest hacks of all time with at least 70 million documents stolen. Rui Pinto was orignally going after Benfica and Sporting Lisbon. The documents include lots of damaging allegations against Spanish Clubs. It included the Ronaldo rape allegations and FFP breaches by PSG for starters
The best question for me is why did the English media use it to launch a withchunt against City based on 5/6 emails when there were so many other great stories to run. There are still millions of documents which have never been published. Perhaps because other clubs paid up after the blackmail demands. City were probably collateral damage.
Pinto claims he got the idea from chatting to his pals in a pub in Porto. That was part of his absurd evidence.
Meanwhile Pinto is waiting for the court verdict in April which could send him to jail for a long time. The court case of course has been ignored by the English media.

Pinto who some in the English media called a sort of crusader for good and upstanding fella when Der Spiegel gained access to some of the hacked material on City ..

There has been a propaganda war going on since we were bought, and IMO this is one of the few areas that our board/owner have largely been very poor in defending City and us the fans.

Hopefully they now realise their passive policy has been totally ineffective in stemming the constant flow of shit and untruths that have been allowed to not only be constantly repeated but are now believed by a large proportion to be true, no matter how bizarre the lie alongside the constant cheating accusations and again IMO large amount of racism.

Anyhow, we still have a large Jewish fan base and comparing our current predicament with what happened with the Nazis and the Holocaust and Kristallnacht with the smashing of our coach are comparisons that really have no bearing on one to the other and are inappropriate to use.
You basically agreed with me then decided it was inappropriate. Ok fair enough. I just think like you the endless vile propaganda is exactly like the Nazi’s, you don’t start with murder, you start with smears and marginalisation, you condition your audience. Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.

it is no coincidence that the premier league charged City the same day as the government were going to announce legislation to appoint an independent scrutineer to ensure that football clubs behave properly. So to divert attention from themselves the knee jerk response is to suggest that all the problems are the fault of City. And the only “evidence” they have is the email hacker that sold his rubbish to a German newspaper. All this just after Chelsea have spent 600 million in six months. The owners of the other big clubs are trying to steal the moral highground but it won’t work. We have appointed top lawyers and if necessary we can fight this for years. Let’s adopt a siege mentality and fight this by playing top class football every week.

If 19 clubs could vote, we'd definitely be 9 against. Let's call it defeat. Start league two if the EFL allow. On winning the Championship one day, refuse entry to the PL. Get the joys of the Pizza Cup and FA Cup scalps...

Do the Scottish Premier need a boost? St Mark's almost sounds like St Andrew's.

Honestly, this FFP or whatever is getting tedious. Love my club, but this bile and vile witch-hunt seems endless

I was thinking that myself. What triggered the Premier League to investigate us after we won at C A S . It must have been a complaint from other clubs. If the Premier League rules state all clubs have to comply with F.F.P. then why haven't all the clubs that have breached F.F.P. been investigated as they have clearly breached the Premier League rules. There are more than the Scouse gits. These clubs were found guilty and no action was taken as they weren't in European competition at that time.
City should make a formal complaint and demand these clubs be charged for breaking the same rules as they allege we have. Let them get out of that one.
It's not just CAS either. Why were the other English clubs mentioned in Football Leaks not pursued apart from City? Has anyone investigated United's accounts after they paid Mino Raiola £41m when they signed Paul Pogba back from Juve. Where did that appear in the acounts or did it vanish into the Cayman Islands black-hole along with the £367,000 annual wage bill for Zlatan Ibrahimovich. These were all mentioned in the Football Leaks expose but I don't remember anyone from the English press asking United managers live on TV: "Did you pay Raiola or Zlatan off books." What a fucking disgrace this witchhunt has been.

This is very odd what is happening.

Very, very strange.

This Qatari interest and supposed bid for the rags looks like another plot to this charade that is happening at the minute.

And this sheds light on how pathetic and bitter sky sports news and their absolute wankers who present for them.

To go from one day being judge and juror with us to the next day hardly being able to contain their smiles that the rags might get bought out AND have it as their main story is shameful.

I though sky sports was neutral? Everyone treated equally? These cunts had our pants down before the Premier league statement was finished.

I hope we take these twats down too for their bias and slander that heads our way on more than one occasion.
You thought sky sports was Neutral?

9372979F-FCAF-4838-87C1-207D6E0EFF0E.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.