PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yeah and my reasoning would be that if we were fined for non-cooperation again, we might be happy with that settlement again as it concludes the process and it can be put to bed.
Our owners have invested in City for the long term which is not restricted to the UK media.

As fans we are disadvantaged in that we want and expect fair reporting after decades of being also rans.

Our owners are simply hoovering up more and more of available prize money etc and gaining massive global appeal demonstrating to the history clubs that our business plan works better when investment is used properly.

In other words it is the now short term that our enemies have to change if they want to compete financially or even exist as a majority in the PL.

I have a red pal, very good job, intelligent bloke.
He came out with the same old shit, “you must be guilty because u got fined”. I explained that the fine was for non cooperation with uefa as they were leaking info and that we preferred to go straight to CAS so knew we would incur the fine”.

He went quiet … looked at me for 10 seconds and jusr replied , “bollocks”.

Ive had other people, again seemingly sensible people, say we must have bribed CAS. I mean … fuck me … they think we turned up at CAS with a suitcase of money.

So thats what we are up against. I think the whole thing has been a total smear campaign and the red shirts werent arsed if we are found guilty or not, its job already done
I would imagine CAS had to deal with more than money when they banned Russia from the Olympics.

Poor Dicky Disasters, his dream job is turning into a nightmare. His probs in bed now with his Aston Villa jimjams on, reading the John Stonehouse biography and thinking "oh mummy, if only I stayed in my middle management Marketing role and not listened to that little twat Levy"....As well as his little City dilemma, it looks like a HUGE problem is waiting his executive excellence. It seems Everton and 777 partners are now in some kind of deadly embrace, where Everton could go wallop without 777 and 777 could go wallop without approval of the EFC purchase by Dickie. However 777 are in BIG trouble, they have just sacked the CFO, if the content in here is accurate it's looking like an absolute shit show. How could this happen in a league that is overflowing with money .....

Poor Dicky Disasters, his dream job is turning into a nightmare. His probs in bed now with his Aston Villa jimjams on, reading the John Stonehouse biography and thinking "oh mummy, if only I stayed in my middle management Marketing role and not listened to that little twat Levy"....As well as his little City dilemma, it looks like a HUGE problem is waiting his executive excellence. It seems Everton and 777 partners are now in some kind of deadly embrace, where Everton could go wallop without 777 and 777 could go wallop without approval of the EFC purchase by Dickie. However 777 are in BIG trouble, they have just sacked the CFO, if the content in here is accurate it's looking like an absolute shit show. How could this happen in a league that is overflowing with money .....
Confused?? You will be…
1708160908807.jpeg

Im. Still stood by my bed

You know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without 115 on my mind

I'm still standing. Yeah, yeah, yeah
I'm still standing. Yeah, yeah, yeah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.