PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Let me grab another beer and word one...
It’s very much an ex tempore, in vino, statement, but here goes:

“Manchester City have carefully noted recent developments around Premier League financial regulations and share concerns about the length of time it is taking for its innocence to be demonstrated. Whilst the club voted against these regulations before they were implemented, it has complied with them since, which is why it has strenuously denied these allegations throughout this process, and has provided overwhelming evidence to support this. The club has yet to see any evidence that supports these allegations.

Manchester City have been fully cooperating in relation to these charges, and remain confident that the club will be fully exonerated around compliance with its financial obligations to the Premier League.

The club nonetheless supports the principle that the rules that govern finances within the most commercially successful sporting competition on the planet are fair, transparent and sustainable - and welcome the opportunity to work with the rest of the league to achieve that.“

I have just finished watching the TV series called The Farm with Jeremy Clarkson, and I have basically come to the conclusion that FFP is basically the same as what farmers have to put up with in there industry!! If you watch it then it’s basically Clarkson is Man City and the rest of the village and local council is the red top elites who are blocking everything he is trying to do from building a car park to a farm shop out of just pure snobbery,

Bit early for a schmoke mate.

Both the PL & City wanted to keep details of the hearings private, but the courts ruled otherwise.

It maybe frustrating not getting daily blow by blow accounts of what's taking place, but City will have their reasons for favouring privacy & to be honest, if it were up to me I'd probably do the same.

Trust City & Trust the process. Our boys are professionals who know what they're doing & why. )(
When city and the PL wanted it to be kept private, who was the opposition in court that was pushing for it to be made public?

Going back to CAS. One of the 3 Judges found City guilty. Was there a reason or reasons published for that decision?
I believe the reason was something to do with that shameless jerkoff 3rd judge being appointed by UEFA...

It’s very much an ex tempore, in vino, statement, but here goes:

“Manchester City have carefully noted recent developments around Premier League financial regulations and share concerns about the length of time it is taking for its innocence to be demonstrated. Whilst the club voted against these regulations before they were implemented, it has complied with them since, which is why it has strenuously denied these allegations throughout this process, and has provided overwhelming evidence to support this. The club has yet to see any evidence that supports these allegations.

Manchester City have been fully cooperating in relation to these charges, and remain confident that the club will be fully exonerated around compliance with its financial obligations to the Premier League.

The club nonetheless supports the principle that the rules that govern finances within the most commercially successful sporting competition on the planet are fair, transparent and sustainable - and welcome the opportunity to work with the rest of the league to achieve that.“
More than a hint of starting a running commentary, which both parties have refrained from to date.

How can you say nothing has changed? In over a year? Loads has changed.
Nothing has changed in regards to Citys' position in this whole farago
The club are maintaining radio silence for the moment, rightly so because the know nowts in the background will pick up on any throwaway comment and likely use such comment in an attempt to further blacken our name.
City are confident that they will win and that will do for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.