PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Maybe I’m overly cynical but…

Burnham stating he wants ‘fairness and consistency’ is a Machiavellian way of saying he believes there is currently inconsistency between the way City and Everton are being treated.

He knows exactly what he’s doing, and he most certainly is not supporting City.
Same here. He echoed what the media are saying basically.... but that he will Support City (which can mean anything).

I'm sure our owners will remember.

Maybe I’m overly cynical but…

Burnham stating he wants ‘fairness and consistency’ is a Machiavellian way of saying he believes there is currently inconsistency between the way City and Everton are being treated.

He knows exactly what he’s doing, and he most certainly is not supporting City.

Burnham is a fucking rat

I was there last week, I had to get out because of the air quality. Headed south to Krabi but it’s still pretty bad there so headed to Samui, which is fine. Seems to me that the bad air quality has lasted longer than it normally does. Fucks me up with my asthma.
hope andy burham not reading this every road will be parking area to help you out even in own drive

Co Op Live opens tonight. £300m investment in the biggest arena in Europe - complete gamechanger for Manchester.

Seems to have been missed by Burnham on his Twitter feed today.
He’s a piece of shit who needs dragging back to Liverpool by his balls.
He gives zero fucks about the people of Manchester.
The ‘clean air zone’ tells you all you need to know.
He’s a money grabbing **** with only his own self interest at heart.

He’s a piece of shit who needs dragging back to Liverpool by his balls.
He gives zero fucks about the people of Manchester.
The ‘clean air zone’ tells you all you need to know.
He’s a money grabbing **** with only his own self interest at heart.
I like him and have just voted for him again, but to be fair you have just described 99% of Mp's and Councillors.

I like him and have just voted for him again, but to be fair you have just described 99% of Mp's and Councillors.
And that’s why I’ve never voted.
Every single one of them a lying corrupt piece of shit.
They may start off with good intentions but once they realise they can use their position for their own gain that’s the end of that.
My point stands though, I despise that fucker with every inch of my being.

Can anyone please send or post the letter from arsenal with the nine teams on it need to show it a dipper who doesn't believe it
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.