PL Ipswich Town (h) post match thread

Hope that referee never gets a City game again. Blatant cheat.
Took ages for him to give the penalty, and he ‘missed’ the other 2 or 3.
Ipswich breaking up play all the time, was reluctant with his cards.
City, a couple of fouls and he can’t wait to book em.

Was the announcer asleep for Haaland's third goal? When he finally decided to do his job, he then didn't even bother to mention it was a hat trick.

Good win. Hardly a competitive game of football though. I actually thought Savinho had a quiet afternoon, particularly in the second half. He was right in front of us and kept rubbing his knee. Maybe still a niggle. Thought everyone played well but Kev, Erling and Rico stood out. Ipswich fans were loud. Sat in 101 I felt like the only one singing. It was very quiet and yet more season ticket holders missing from last season. Hope Kova is ok.

That was relatively straight forward apart from the early clanger dropped by Ederson, but we came back strong could have scored at least 5 by half time.

Second half we never got out of second gear, Rico was fantastic throughout, but goals win games so I voted for Alfie's lad as motm because of his hat trick, but only by a fag paper width from Rico.

Another game under the belt early season, hopefully we see Rodri soon, and how good was it to welcome home Ilkey.

Job done, 3 points and we move onto West Ham away. CTID

Hope that referee never gets a City game again. Blatant cheat.
Took ages for him to give the penalty, and he ‘missed’ the other 2 or 3.
Ipswich breaking up play all the time, was reluctant with his cards.
City, a couple of fouls and he can’t wait to book em.
I haven't seen this guy before but he was clearly of the opinion that any stoner he wasn't gonna give until VAR was whistling in his ear. He clearly is an alumni of the Mediocre Referees' Academy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.