PL Ipswich Town (h) post match thread

The high line can be a double edged sword but obviously the upside is sharper.

The average player positions for the match are ridiculous: the only player on either side that wasn’t on the halfway line or in the Ipswich half was Ederson.
as ive already explained i love our high line and yes the positives outweigh any small negatives

we suffocate teams doing this pinning them back

Weirdly i have had not one near .me.

Big deal, that doesn't mean others haven't. How would you know anyway unless they celebrated a goal at the wrong time, or didn't celebrate one of ours? I'm in the south stand lower and have sussed out one or two for similar reasons as above. In games we were winning easily they fucked off at halftime. Personally I've not got a major gripe if they're respectful, I've done similar myself. When you get a few together it can be annoying. I've also had quite a few tourists next to me when season ticket holders put their tickets up for sale. The worst were some German fans who were Mahrez fanboys as well. Sadly for them he didn't play that day. That game we actually lost and things got heated when they started calling us plastic fans, as a lot started leaving with a few minutes to go. I soon put the fuckers right.

Lipsticks have been away from elite level football for almost half a century and its always been a small backwater town.

The haven't been close quarter witness to the evolution of football under Pep or City as a club.

They've probably been fed the tropes of Bacon Faces kick and rush tactics from the 90s by their *father/uncle/cousin/neighbour/close family friend/priest*......and think its the norm.

They are now out of their comfort zone of mediocrity and understanding....its all a little too much for them.

They'll all actually be more comfortable with life when they're back in their natural habitat of lower league football.

They're probably feeling like ''Cock of the Fens' today, but a word of warning to them.

City fans have long memories and have had a long time to simmer their wrath.

Any disrespectful nonsense, impertinence or insolence will probably result in a Mancunian response....."what the fuck was that" !!

See you soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.