I've never felt more like singin' all night,
Cos City are great and utd are shite,
Oh City,
You've got me singin' the blues!
And the more hard core verse...

Never felt more like stabbing a red
Kick him in the fucking head
Oh City...

Snowflake Caveat: I do not advocate knife crime, its footy banter.

I call bullshit bravado.

Just a Suffolk simpleton trying and failing to be clever.

They are dropping like a stone and will drop further & faster when their coach fucks off and the wife booting son of bacon face bowls up.
It’s very poor that he was able to buy tickets. His observations will be true though. We see that and worse every home game we attend.

Starting to sound like a broken record now but:

Lewis was absolutely magnificent.

For me, Rico is the best player under 20 in England and is making a case for the best young player in Europe at present, full stop.
I’d hazard a guess, our Rico is better than Philip Lahm was at that age …. he’s undroppable at the mo, and I hope it stays that way.

What's hard to work out about a player who set up an open goal for Rico Lewis,who managed to smash it against the bar from 6 yards, and a more than presentable chance for Haaland just before half time ?
Yes not saying he doesn't contribute anything but frustrates as he often loses the ball, runs around like a headless chicken b4 he passes and runs into dead ends.

And the more hard core verse...

Never felt more like stabbing a red
Kick him in the fucking head
Oh City...

Snowflake Caveat: I do not advocate knife crime, its footy banter.
There’s currently an amnesty Dodge, so you can hand in your zombie knife without fear of repercussions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.