PL Ipswich Town (h) post match thread

Putting this on here because although there are loads of threads for the OS, there's nothing specifically for City+. Anybody else getting nothing for the full match replay for the Saturday game? When I log in, I'm just getting a blank screen the club badge on it. I've tried several times since yesterday morning. I've sent them a query, but I'm wondering if it's just me.

He got that one in early. Will he mention utd's £2 billion or Chelsea's £3 billion? Probably not
It’s a good point, and to be honest we’ve just spent a £100m net in this window ourselves. This is the level we’re at now. (Note: Amazing result for Maresca yesterday - didn’t expect that).

To be fair on the video I thought it was complimentary to City and the Etihad, and thought the young journalist in the press box gives a brilliant insight to Savinho and Lewis:

Putting this on here because although there are loads of threads for the OS, there's nothing specifically for City+. Anybody else getting nothing for the full match replay for the Saturday game? When I log in, I'm just getting a blank screen the club badge on it. I've tried several times since yesterday morning. I've sent them a query, but I'm wondering if it's just me.
Dunno pal I gave up on City + a while ago because it was so shit and unreliable

Me too

ITFC fan here - I come in peace! Just wanted to share some thoughts on Saturday and our visit to the Etihad.

First off really impressed by the Etihad as a stadium, which will only improve when the expansion of the other end stand is complete. Been to Old Trafford many times, and it is in a dire state. Much like our older stands at PR - although we keen them in better nick than your rivals. I was in the upper tier right in the gods. But great view.

Thanks for our goal and moment! It was bedlam in the away end. But we then shot ourselves in the foot with multiple errors - including from ex-player Muric. But you hit the cross bar square on twice so score was probably right. Delap was good for us and a beast. But he was isolated. We also didn’t turn moments of threat into actual chances. But we’re still in transition with lots of new players coming in, including Philips.

McKenna is the real deal, and he felt our game management cost us the errors.

Do you think we’ll have enough to stay up?

I was really impressed with Lewis and Savinho. I hadn’t got the hype around Lewis, but he is sublime and all over the pitch. Halland is a beast, and sadly Town are going to learn that in the top flight, you get punished by errors.

Anyway a good day out. This video from the main Ipswich fan site is worth a view, sense of the away day itself but also come good analysis of City from the press box:

Fair post. I think the billion pound figure won't stand up to scrutiny, frankly, but let that go. As for staying up, the problem is clearly now that there is a constant yo-yoing of teams who are just that bit too good for the Championship, but just not quite good enough for the Premier League. Perhaps they should create an intermediate league — the Premier Championship? You will have this problem. Sometimes, a team just survives by the skin of its teeth for one, two, or even three seasons, and then drops back down. I personally think that'll be Forest's scenario this season.
On another point entirely, addressed not just to you but to all blues who come up from London. Is the service between Euston and Manchester now, finally, reliable? It has been positively nightmarish for about three seasons, and I've taken to simply flying direct into Manchester (from abroad).
It would be nice to think I could take that train again. If it can be counted on…

I usually watch match replays via the Amazon web browser, but for some reason it keeps telling me to pay thirty quid when they took my subscription fee some weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.