Places to get stuck following City

Got the service train back to Manchester from Norwich after missing my lift home the next morning. That train stopped at about 3674563 stations on the way home. No fun with the world’s biggest hangover :-(
I ran into pheasant in my car on the way home from Norwich away once. I thought I’d run over it but about a mile down the road I had people flashing me (not like Walker) coming in the other direction.

I pulled over and the poor thing was stuck in my grill, half dead, blood everywhere. At 50mph I’d run straight into it.

So I rang its neck and threw it in a bush. All the way home I felt like I should have kept it and had it to eat!

What was that European game on a remote island off Sweden? About 100 blues made it and had to get a ferry or something. Was when we qualified through the fair play league I think?
EB Streymur, Faroe Islands (aren’t they off the coast of Egypt?)

Got the service train back to Manchester from Norwich after missing my lift home the next morning. That train stopped at about 3674563 stations on the way home. No fun with the world’s biggest hangover :-(
Funny you should mention that because my worst journey from an away game came in 2001 maybe 2002 when we lost away at Norwich(Think Whitley got sent off) 5 of us stayed over and got absolutely smashed. Anyway, I'd agreed to drive home. It sounded OK the day before but I now had the worst hangover AND migraine I'd ever had. A seven hour journey which included 3 or 4 stops to throw my ring up was indeed a living hell. The other 4 could all drive but were all back on the piss. Still makes me ill thinking about that day. The season ended ok though;-)

whent to bristol city away, got train back it went to birmingham then derby then nottingham then chesterfield then back to derby then onto sheffield then to donny, last bus had gone at 11pm so pub for a hour then taxi

The original Juventus away. Overnight in Turin after the match as planned but the train to Milan for my return flight was cancelled so I got a bus only it didn't go anywhere near Milan. Managed to get a taxi to the airport from wherever I was and it got me there about 30 minutes before the flight was due to leave. Blagged through security to skip the huge queues but as I'm sat on the plane they cancelled the flight due to snow. I got a flight the next day to Manchester which, as I live there would normally be great except my car was at Liverpool!

Milan Malpensa airport the day after we played Juventus in the UEFA cup. All flights cancelled due to snow

Southampton away blown the engine on my audi a4. Took 15 hours and 5 different aa recovery vehicles to get us home. Stayed away from Southampton since. Until this year in the cup that's it never returning. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.