Places to get stuck following City

Southampton away blown the engine on my audi a4. Took 15 hours and 5 different aa recovery vehicles to get us home. Stayed away from Southampton since. Until this year in the cup that's it never returning. CTID
My last City Premier League away match was a defeat under Pellegrini at Southampton. We were horrendously down at half time and I don’t think I made the stand after that.

Milan Malpensa airport the day after we played Juventus in the UEFA cup. All flights cancelled due to snow
Eventually flew back to Heathrow from there and on to Manchester but landing at Manc was aborted due to the snow so they flew us back to Gatwick!
Night in hotel there on the piss and very early flight rearranged for the next day which only 3 out of our group of 10 made.

Eventually flew back to Heathrow from there and on to Manchester but landing at Manc was aborted due to the snow so they flew us back to Gatwick!
Night in hotel there on the piss and very early flight rearranged for the next day which only 3 out of our group of 10 made.
Easyjet put us up in a hotel near the airport. Managed to get a very early flight next day to Luton. Managed to land just before Luton airport shut cos of snow. Next problem, our car is at Gatwick. Train into London, tube to Victoria and train back to Gatwick which was like a refugee camp. Then a 10 hour drive back to Manchester as the motorways were carnage. M40 down to one lane with lorries strewn all over the place. As soon as we got past Birmingham it was pretty much clear

Lincoln away late 90s midweek. 10.30ish at the station..no trains, lost my train ticket anyway and surrounded by locals and rozzers who looked like the wanted to kill me and my mates. Can't for the life of me remember how we got home but we were like Tom cats in those glorious days and we always did..couldn't do it now cos I've gone soft

Milan Malpensa airport the day after we played Juventus in the UEFA cup. All flights cancelled due to snow
@chaddblue Woah there big fellah, read the post above yours. I wasn't just turfed off the flight because of a bit of snow, I suffered before that during it and after that. I had it rough.

Edit, just seen your latest post. OK I'll let you off.

Last edited:
@chaddblue you see, that's what I'm talking about, proper suffering. It even beats my story. :-)

I’ve had two nights in train stations before. Now I take my credit card with me in case of emergencies. I’ve never needed it yet but a hotel bed, shower and breakfast would go down a treat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.